1,451 Reviews

13,091 of 13,603 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas...
Published on October 17, 2012 by Bazinga

9,186 of 9,547 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women...
Published on October 18, 2012 by PenName220

1,679 of 1,770 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me in line, husband happy!, October 17, 2012
MTFF "Sonic Woman" (Santa Barbara, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2-Inch Slant Ring, Holds 8.5 x 11-Inch Paper, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
My husband says I'm "all over the place", especially during my lady-time when I can become irrational and emotional, not to mention unreliable in the leaks and unpleasant odor department. When I'm rushing home from my job, where my boss is kind enough to allow me to come in at 6am so I leave in time to make dinner, I tend to forget what it was I was supposed to be cooking, although you could say that is because I am not logical and qualified enough to do two things at once. Family harmony was threatened by my general inability to make good judgements and not be able to find Cabinets, so my lovely man thoughtfully bought this binder and he clips me into it whenever things get out of hand. We're all SO much happier. It's very sturdy and comfortingly dark when closed tightly and stuffed into the back of a dusty drawer. Also, our daughter had some uppity ideas about controlling her own reproductive system so he shoved her in here until after the election. I like it when he does that because now I have someone to discuss recipes with while we're 'on file'!
Win all around. Save your marriage! Rush out and buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for men, too!, October 19, 2012
I am 50 years old and I recently became aware that there are men in the workforce. I thought it would be a good idea to hire a few for the sake of political correctness and future political viability.

Despite being a businesswoman for decades, I didn't personally know any males who were qualified for positions other than... well, you know what positions they're good for. I thought, "Hey, what if I asked the US Chamber of Commerce or steroid manufacturers to find me some men to fill quotas within my company?"

So I did, and long story short, I'm happy to report that they filled my binder with man beef extraordinaire! I hired several of these men and they did an acceptable job. To my credit, I was flexible. Some of my male employees had to leave by five to go home and service their women. Being a woman myself, I permitted it. They have a role in society, after all, and I couldn't selfishly ignore that fact.

1,293 of 1,362 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, October 17, 2012
This binder is only 72% as good as a binder full of men. It should only cost 72% as much! Doesn't this binder know it's place? It totally shouldn't get guaranteed contraceptive care and a right to privacy. What the heck is this little binder thinking?

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work 47% of the time, October 18, 2012
This binder is lazy, and I simply can't get it to take responsibility. 47% of the time it thinks it is entitled to things like health care and food! Plus, it is too small to be meaningful. It can fit a few women in government in Massachusetts. The other 150 million women are ignored by this binder.
Sketchy deal.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for the silently frustrated smaller, high voiced worker, October 18, 2012
I bought this binder for my boss of 15 years, hoping he might put me in it. He seems to overlook me, though, even when I stand very close to the binder and suggestively angle myself so that it would be very easy to slide me on in. Although I am more than qualified for a management position, he seems to only choose people who are taller than I am, with deeper voices and more whiskery faces. Many of these tall whiskery people have been trained by me. This morning, when I brought him his coffee, the binder looked almost like a mouth, with its bright insides like teeth. For a minute I could have sworn I heard it whispering to me that its durability renders it suitable for inflicting physical trauma. It was disturbing and I had to leave the office immediately but I cannot stop thinking about it and its sharp metal EZ-turn rings.

So, in sum, the binder is probably pretty good if it gets used. Otherwise, it is just going to break your heart and/or cause trouble and I recommend avoiding it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't need an abortion, all I needed was this binder!, October 17, 2012
I thought I needed control of my reproductive choices. It turns out all I needed was this awesome binder! When it came time to give birth to my child conceived from "illegitimate" rape ("one method of conception," you know), I had no where to go. With no health insurance, no hospital would take me in. This binder provided me with a safe place to give birth. It's spacious, plastic, and comfortable. I like to think of it as a my tiny manger, a haven for homeless mother. I'm so relieved that my rape baby was a girl. That way she can happily live in my binder with me until the day she has to go to prison. Since there's no Joseph in the picture for me, I know my my child will be a criminal. I'll miss her, but that's ok because once they cut food stamps, we'll have to eat the plastic coating on this binder. She'll get better food in prison. I dream of the day my daughter is illegimately raped herself, and I'll become a grandmother. Once my daughter is in prison, there will be plenty of room for me and my grandbaby in this binder. It's great being a woman! I sure love my binder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Binder - Perfect for Segregating Women, October 18, 2012
Hunter (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
I have searched a long time (about 5 minutes) for an appropriate binder for women. I love this one. Not only is it durable, but I can add several to it and if I buy the special segregators (sold separately, of course) I can categorize women, just like Mitt Romney. This is perfect. I can have a section for those who are not Temple Worth, who are uppity, bad mothers (read: single, living in urban areas, hence completely lacking in moral fiber).

I can have a special section for hippy chicks (celebrities who smoke dope and thus, support President Obama).

The only problem with this one is there's really no section for rich elitists who use their life tragedy as a play for sympathy for votes for their husband and who find loop holes to write off $77,000 in taxes as "therapy" and then take said horse to the Olympics. Maybe I need a second binder for that one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Binder I've ever been kept in!, October 17, 2012
This binder is great. I love being kept in it. As a single mother, it helps to keep me from being concerned about my children and their guns and being paid less than the men I work with. It even protects me from being forcibly raped. I can't wait until they add my kitchen to it, then like a turtle, I'll never have to leave it, unless they outsource it. Thanks Mitt Romney for putting me in my place.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really want the app version, October 18, 2012
This binder for women is all fine and good, but what I really want is a binder app for the Kindle Fire or iPad. An electronic binder would allow me to store thousands of women, and I can add more without adding additional weight. It would also be convenient. I could turn them on by just touching the screen, and a simple gesture could make them go away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Because sometimes a limerick says it best, October 18, 2012
This week's town hall got most intense
When this query caused strife immense:
"How long must we holler
That men earn a dollar
And women just seventy cents?"

Barack was on point, but poor Mitt
Just came off as sorely unfit.
Those women in binders
Will serve as reminders
He doesn't get "equal" one whit.