Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Durable View Binder with 2-Inch Slant Ring, Holds 8.5 x 11-Inch Paper, White, 1 Binder (17032)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2016
Good Quality and it can hold more than 20 leaves easily. Satisfied with this purchase
on July 6, 2016
When my teenage son needs binders for school, my favorite ones to get him are the Avery Durable View Binders with 3-inch Slant Rings. This binder holds up to 600 sheets of 8.5 x 11 inch paper, which is a larger sheet capacity than the 3-inch binders with round rings. The slant rings also allow the pages to turn smoothly, allowing my son to find the pages he needs quicker and easier. The rings are fairly easy to open and close as well. There are two interior pockets. This binder is also back mounted so the pages lay flat, which is nice when he has to turn pages in to his teacher. What I like most about this binder is how incredibly durable it is. My son is very hard on his binders, carrying them all throughout the school day and transferring them in and out of his locker and car. These binders seem to hold up well and last him the entire school year. I believe if someone took good care of this binder, it would last them for many, many years.
on July 2, 2016
Great Deal! Great Product! Great Service!
on June 29, 2016
OK made, worth the money but not for daily use. I use for my many certs and it will be fine.
on June 26, 2016
Great basic durable binder cover.
on June 24, 2016
Great durable inexpensive binder to hold my son's Pokemon cards in. It does not feel at all flimsy and having the clear slots on the front I can print out some Artwork or use son of my son's drawings in them to decorate the binder!
on June 23, 2016
I like being able to insert my own cover. The binder is a bit flimsy, but ok for light use.
on June 23, 2016
Perfect Avery binder delivered to my front door.
on June 20, 2016
This Binder is well done
on June 19, 2016
Great for storing documents and important information.