Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.
review image review image review image
242242 comments13,212 of 13,807 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.
118118 comments9,263 of 9,715 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.
9797 comments8,416 of 8,829 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.
6969 comments6,748 of 7,078 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.
4444 comments5,877 of 6,183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spent 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.
1515 comments3,584 of 3,788 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
As a woman who doesn't leave work early to cook dinner, I struggled to prove to my employer that I'm worth the full 72% of a man's pay. How could I, working 16-hour shifts, ever be seen as pulling my weight, when other women were heading home to do their domestic duty?

Thank goodness for this binder. Now, each day when dinner time rolls around, I'm able to select a stereotype-friendly woman from the binder to go home and cook. This leaves me free to fritter away the entire evening at work, while still collecting the full 72% paycheck. And my boss is none the wiser! Thanks to this binder, I'm on Easy Street!
44 comments1,448 of 1,527 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
As a woman, I was disappointed that the "gap-free" claim was in reference to the rings in the binder, not to gender equity in wages. But the trade-off is that the binder did let me leave work in time to go home and cook dinner.
11 comment1,961 of 2,070 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
Wow, this binder has really changed my life. Before I was always trying to fit into the corporate world. I wanted things like equal pay, safety from sexual harassment and the right to have health care coverage for birth control. But after purchasing this binder I feel totally put in my place. Now I know from the safety of my binder that men are much more capable of making these kinds of decisions for me. I obviously do not deserve equal pay because I am always asking for special accommodations, like leaving early to make dinner for my children- which is in no way, under any circumstances, a man's responsibility. Women are the one's who always cook dinner, every night. Asking to leave early for this purpose is a fair reason to pay us less for the same exact work. Also, sexual harassment I learned is actually just a man's way of showing his affection for me and reminding me of my weakness and inability to care for myself. Finally, birth control is in no way a right. Women are the vessels in which men plant their seed, from the safety of my binder I can be available for procreation at all times. I am so grateful for my binder. The world is such a simpler place from in here. It also has the added bonus of helping me control my emotions and preventing me from making irrational decisions like voting. 5 stars, Amazon!
1313 comments2,278 of 2,406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
My husband says I'm "all over the place", especially during my lady-time when I can become irrational and emotional, not to mention unreliable in the leaks and unpleasant odor department. When I'm rushing home from my job, where my boss is kind enough to allow me to come in at 6am so I leave in time to make dinner, I tend to forget what it was I was supposed to be cooking, although you could say that is because I am not logical and qualified enough to do two things at once. Family harmony was threatened by my general inability to make good judgements and not be able to find Cabinets, so my lovely man thoughtfully bought this binder and he clips me into it whenever things get out of hand. We're all SO much happier. It's very sturdy and comfortingly dark when closed tightly and stuffed into the back of a dusty drawer. Also, our daughter had some uppity ideas about controlling her own reproductive system so he shoved her in here until after the election. I like it when he does that because now I have someone to discuss recipes with while we're 'on file'!
Win all around. Save your marriage! Rush out and buy one.
66 comments1,680 of 1,773 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse