1,415 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me
Published on October 17, 2012 by Bazinga

9,181 of 9,539 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know
For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women...
Published on October 18, 2012 by PenName220

13,084 of 13,593 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A presidential candidate's choice is the choice for me, October 17, 2012
As a woman, I'm not adept at making decisions that concern me. So when I need the right choice, I turn to the presidential candidate that KNOWS. One with prideful experience in this department. I don't want to be filed away in an inferior & confusing electronic doohickey that I couldn't possibly understand. Or heaven forbid, have a man ask for & listen to my ideas! I'd much rather rely on this top of the line, 1980s style, Avery Durable binder. It's the choice America can trust. My education, my ideas, my opinions, my choices, please PLEASE keep them safely stored away here and far away from the men that might fear them (I mean, want to use them to hire me somedaynever). I'd write more about this most useful product, but it's time I hurry home to make dinner.

6,661 of 6,917 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Changing my tune, October 18, 2012
I was originally going to rate this only 1 star. You see, I'm a big girl and I can only squeeze about 53% of myself into this binder. But then I decided that I'm not going to worry about the other 47%.

9,181 of 9,539 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012

For a first time buyer like myself, I have to say I would rather have waited until I had accumulated a few women before investing in a binder. Just a little warning for prospective buyers.

8,357 of 8,694 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as the Trap Her, Keep Her, October 17, 2012
Maybe it's just my women, but they don't seem to want to fit into the space I've designated for them in this binder. They keep sticking out over the edges, even getting away in some cases. I thought using clear, glass-ceiling page protectors would help, but it doesn't seem to slow them down anymore.

I'm going to have to resort to more severe three-hole punching, to keep my women in line. And maybe switch to the Trap Her, Keep Her.

5,831 of 6,076 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, I feel secure!, October 17, 2012
LeeBo (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
As a wife and mother, I LOVE this binder. It keeps me in my place, allows me to get dinner ready on time, AND only costs 72% of the more masculine version. Some people might think it's sexist, but sheesh, I'm not binding my feet, just my brain. Extra bonus, if you sit on it just right, it can act as an effective method of birth control! Full disclosure: I submitted this under my husband's account, with his full permission. He is the head of our household, and the owner of the binder.

3,563 of 3,724 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a Binder Mom, October 18, 2012
I'm proud to say that I'm in this binder. I've spend 20 years working my way up from Walmart mom to soccer mom, and finally, I've hit the glass ceiling. I'm a binder mom! I highly recommend this binder I'm in, but be aware that if you purchase it, you must be flexible and let me put a ham in the oven by 5. Otherwise, my kids might resort to gun violence.

1,445 of 1,512 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Makes me seem productive! (Don't tell my boss!), October 18, 2012
uebergeek (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
As a woman who doesn't leave work early to cook dinner, I struggled to prove to my employer that I'm worth the full 72% of a man's pay. How could I, working 16-hour shifts, ever be seen as pulling my weight, when other women were heading home to do their domestic duty?

Thank goodness for this binder. Now, each day when dinner time rolls around, I'm able to select a stereotype-friendly woman from the binder to go home and cook. This leaves me free to fritter away the entire evening at work, while still collecting the full 72% paycheck. And my boss is none the wiser! Thanks to this binder, I'm on Easy Street!

1,344 of 1,406 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Binder for those who Don't Know Any Women, October 18, 2012
Like most American CEO's, Mitt didn't know any women personally, however, he was saved by this binder. His staff filled it full of women and presented it to him so that he could make his selection. He also has a binder full of Hispanic's, and even one for Blacks. The Blacks Binder, however, doesn't contain women at this time. Soon, Binders Full of Asians will be released. At this time, there is no plan for any Binders Full of Middle Easterners or Gays to be released.

4.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large available? And does it come with tabs?, October 18, 2012
My boss has asked me to research the binders that Mittens referenced in the debate the other night. Based on the reviews, this is CLEARLY the Binder he is looking for, but I have a few questions.

1. First, do these binders come in extra large? Most of the women in my office are "plus size"(over 98 pounds) and there is some concern that they all won't fit in.

2. Does the binder come with tabs so that we can organize more carefully which of the women we hire need the "flexible scheduling" so that they can get dinner on the table for their husbands or perform other wifely duties. If not, do you sell tabs pre-labeled with the following categories "Need to leave by 4 PM", "Has no life and only needs to leave by 9 PM to make sure the cats are fed", "Available for illicit affair", "Available for actual work only", "Has ambitions above her station as a woman.", "Content with working for 72 cents on the dollar"?

3. As we go into the fall season, many of the women are expressing concern about the color of the Binder. White after labor day is just a fashion disaster so they were hoping for a nice plum or perhaps goldenrod color. Is this possible?

4. How many women does the manufacturer recommend is the maximum for this Binder and does the size matter? (see question 1). Also, if we need several binders, can we get a quantity discount or free shipping?

5. Do you have binders that come pre-loaded with women in them? If so, do they have variety? Is it just a sample pack of each type? Do you have refill packs available?

1,536 of 1,608 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Ode to a binder, October 18, 2012
I think that I shall never see
A binder lovelier than thee.
Full of women's names, the best
binder clutched against my breast;
This binder makes me feel like God,
When hiring gals for less-pay jobs,
A binder that my staff holds close,
Filled with women who can vote;
On whose careers we men have stood,
richer, `cause, well, `cause we could.
Poems are made by fools like me,
But only Avery ...
made this really useful binder.

With apologies to Joyce Kilmer.