1,758 of 1,838 people found the following review helpful

Published 21 months ago by daveyclayton

1,758 of 1,838 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars A Legitimate Binder, October 18, 2012
Sue Ellen Crandell (pittsburgh, pa usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black (3301) (Office Product)
I am so excited to order this binder! My husband said that I've been doing such a great job of cutting out of work early to serve him meat and potatoes all these years, and he's finally letting me upgrade from a 2-ring without pockets to a binder with 3 rings and two pockets! The pockets excite me the most. I plan to use the left pocket to hold my resume which will highlight my strongest skills which include but are not limited to laughing while eating yogurt. The right pocket will be great for keeping my stash of aspirin, in case of emergencies when I need to hold it between my knees.

2,653 of 2,827 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for women, October 17, 2012
As an intern on the Romney 2012 election campaign, I was tasked with procuring binders for Governor Romney. While these binders are well made, attractive and reasonably priced, and while I'm sure they would make an excellent choice for those wishing to store written or printed documentation in a secure and easily accessible manner, they are unfortunately too small to put women in.

1,646 of 1,759 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars No women in it, October 17, 2012
On CNN, some guy named "Mitt" said that binders were full of women. Being lonely and single I bought several of these binders and had them shipped overnight. While they are quality binders, I was dismayed to find no women in any of the dozen binders I ordered. I will be returning them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little snug, October 17, 2012
This is a nice binder, but not quite up to five star standards. As a petite lady, I did not anticipate any problems fitting inside this binder. In fact, I expected to be able to share it with at least one or two of my friends. The binder is much too small to contain women, and in fact does not even fit one woman very adequately.

3.0 out of 5 stars Growing Family, October 17, 2012
Upon realizing it was time for a new binder, I factored in my deservedly less than equal salary & headed for the economy section. I found this binder to be an adequate fit for myself & my 2 grown daughters but am afraid it will be a bit snug when I add my 2 granddaughters. In order to afford the Family Expansion Pack binder I will have to get a second job which will not allow me time to cook & clean. On second thought, maybe I'll just squash the young'uns into the ample pockets...that will allow me to continue saving my money for a dancing horse.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of men fit in this binder, too!, October 18, 2012
I am 50 years old and I recently became aware that there are men in the workforce. I thought it would be a good idea to hire a few for the sake of political correctness and future political viability.

Despite being a businesswoman for decades, I didn't personally know any males who were qualified for positions other than... well, you know what positions they're good for. I thought, "Hey, what if I asked the US Chamber of Commerce or steroid manufacturers to find me some men to fill quotas within my company?"

So I did, and long story short, I'm happy to report that they filled my binder with man beef extraordinaire! I hired several of these men and they did an acceptable job. To my credit, I was flexible. Some of my male employees had to leave by five to go home and service their women. Being a woman myself, I permitted it. They have a role in society, after all, and I couldn't selfishly ignore that fact.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will a plus-size binder be made available? This one is too snug for me, October 18, 2012
Being a very curvy lady, I really need more of a plus-sized binder to fit into. Will one be made available soon? Otherwise, this binder has everything a woman needs- a small pocket to fit my .70 per dollar, another to store all my recipes for the vast amount of cooking I perform each and every day, plus three separate rings on which to hang my personal belongings. I'll keep my eyes peeled and my fingers crossed that a larger version will soon hit the market. In the meantime, I'm kind of enjoying the "too-tight" look as my entire worth is based on entirely superficial things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Limited Size for Women, October 17, 2012
This product might be sufficient for smaller projects, but I was looking for a binder that could be made "full of women." My project is aimed at improving women's historically lower employment and pay in the U.S. and an information program on TV last night featured a handsome salesman who suggested that binders was the way to go. I see you carry other, much larger binders and will check those out right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only source to find well qualified women., October 18, 2012
This is the greatest! If you have spent decades as a captain of industry, surrounding yourself only with other rich white men THIS IS THE BINDER FOR YOU! It's chock full of women of all levels of education and experience- Tupperware Ladies, Pink Escalade Driving Mary Kay Sales Girls, and the Happiest Housewives in the Land! I bought the pink one, but I am seriously considering getting the brown and black binders to finally become involved with minorities too!

5.0 out of 5 stars this miracle binder makes dreams come true, October 18, 2012
This binder is amazing. The moment it arrived my daughter was hired at a lower-than-her-male-counterparts salary to start monitoring China for any rules broken as they are manufacturing AK-47s intended for shipment to single mothers (who were denied contraception by their employers) to empower their kids to stop and question hispanics for papers prior to entering the voting booths for the upcoming election. I am so proud to live in a land where such a binder can be purchased and dreams fulfilled. Thank you US

Rate and Discover Movies