Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black (3301)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on July 29, 2016
Good binder, just take note that it's a lightweight version and the cover is slightly flimsy
on July 5, 2016
Vinyl covers are Very loose and wrinkled. Binders are flimsy and some arrived with bends in them, but for $2, I guess you get what you pay for. For 50 cents more the cardinal binders are well worth it!
on June 10, 2016
I needed a 1.5" binder. This binder is 2" +. And I guess it states that in the listing that it is 2.2" wide. And it is my own fault for not reading this detail, but I guess I thought ordering a 1.5" binder would be self explanatory enough that I would not have to read what it ACTUALLY measures. I mean, where does something 1.5" measure 2.2"?!? Apparently, here, with this binder, and now I still need one that is 1.5".

Disappointed.
on June 6, 2016
very satisfactory.
on April 8, 2016
These are pretty flimsy binders, but considering the low price, not entirely unexpected. The vinyl on the outside is thin and loose. I don't see them lasting very long. They are okay for short-term projects or light use.
on April 7, 2016
There getting cheaper and cheaper meaning quality wise, amost disposable. It is an Avery binder but their are no more Avery markings or logos on the binder whatsoever, I'm wondering if Avery even still makes them or just brands them as their's. They are not of the same quality of my past economy binders from Avery.
on March 23, 2016
I know American's preference. However,I prefer thinner binder with reasonable price. In the U.S. I guess there is some amount of need of thinner,and compact binder for both students and businessman.
on March 4, 2016
Poor quality
on February 20, 2016
These were purchased for students, in my classroom, for those who could not afford them from home.
on January 30, 2016
Product fine in a cheapo sort of way. Amazon shipped this in an absolutely ginormous box, big enough for a printer. Utterly retarded. Trees are dying.