Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Economy Binder with 1-Inch Round Ring, Black (3301)
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 1 Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 10, 2016
I needed a 1.5" binder. This binder is 2" +. And I guess it states that in the listing that it is 2.2" wide. And it is my own fault for not reading this detail, but I guess I thought ordering a 1.5" binder would be self explanatory enough that I would not have to read what it ACTUALLY measures. I mean, where does something 1.5" measure 2.2"?!? Apparently, here, with this binder, and now I still need one that is 1.5".

Disappointed.
on June 6, 2016
very satisfactory.
on April 8, 2016
These are pretty flimsy binders, but considering the low price, not entirely unexpected. The vinyl on the outside is thin and loose. I don't see them lasting very long. They are okay for short-term projects or light use.
on April 7, 2016
There getting cheaper and cheaper meaning quality wise, amost disposable. It is an Avery binder but their are no more Avery markings or logos on the binder whatsoever, I'm wondering if Avery even still makes them or just brands them as their's. They are not of the same quality of my past economy binders from Avery.
on March 23, 2016
I know American's preference. However,I prefer thinner binder with reasonable price. In the U.S. I guess there is some amount of need of thinner,and compact binder for both students and businessman.
on March 4, 2016
Poor quality
on February 20, 2016
These were purchased for students, in my classroom, for those who could not afford them from home.
on January 30, 2016
Product fine in a cheapo sort of way. Amazon shipped this in an absolutely ginormous box, big enough for a printer. Utterly retarded. Trees are dying.
on January 21, 2016
Just fine
on January 14, 2016
I was expecting a regular binder like what you buy at walmart, the cheap ones, but this on is way worse, the vinyl is wavy on the binder like it was cut to big, I ordered 2 and got 2 exactly the same way. Guess I should have just gone to Walmart and got a couple.