Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Inch|Color: Black|Change
Price:$2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 18, 2012
I am so excited to order this binder! My husband said that I've been doing such a great job of cutting out of work early to serve him meat and potatoes all these years, and he's finally letting me upgrade from a 2-ring without pockets to a binder with 3 rings and two pockets! The pockets excite me the most. I plan to use the left pocket to hold my resume which will highlight my strongest skills which include but are not limited to laughing while eating yogurt. The right pocket will be great for keeping my stash of aspirin, in case of emergencies when I need to hold it between my knees.
3333 comments| 1,776 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
As an intern on the Romney 2012 election campaign, I was tasked with procuring binders for Governor Romney. While these binders are well made, attractive and reasonably priced, and while I'm sure they would make an excellent choice for those wishing to store written or printed documentation in a secure and easily accessible manner, they are unfortunately too small to put women in.
4545 comments| 2,670 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
On CNN, some guy named "Mitt" said that binders were full of women. Being lonely and single I bought several of these binders and had them shipped overnight. While they are quality binders, I was dismayed to find no women in any of the dozen binders I ordered. I will be returning them.
1515 comments| 1,659 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
This is a nice binder, but not quite up to five star standards. As a petite lady, I did not anticipate any problems fitting inside this binder. In fact, I expected to be able to share it with at least one or two of my friends. The binder is much too small to contain women, and in fact does not even fit one woman very adequately.
66 comments| 929 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
Upon realizing it was time for a new binder, I factored in my deservedly less than equal salary & headed for the economy section. I found this binder to be an adequate fit for myself & my 2 grown daughters but am afraid it will be a bit snug when I add my 2 granddaughters. In order to afford the Family Expansion Pack binder I will have to get a second job which will not allow me time to cook & clean. On second thought, maybe I'll just squash the young'uns into the ample pockets...that will allow me to continue saving my money for a dancing horse.
33 comments| 541 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
I am 50 years old and I recently became aware that there are men in the workforce. I thought it would be a good idea to hire a few for the sake of political correctness and future political viability.

Despite being a businesswoman for decades, I didn't personally know any males who were qualified for positions other than... well, you know what positions they're good for. I thought, "Hey, what if I asked the US Chamber of Commerce or steroid manufacturers to find me some men to fill quotas within my company?"

So I did, and long story short, I'm happy to report that they filled my binder with man beef extraordinaire! I hired several of these men and they did an acceptable job. To my credit, I was flexible. Some of my male employees had to leave by five to go home and service their women. Being a woman myself, I permitted it. They have a role in society, after all, and I couldn't selfishly ignore that fact.
88 comments| 528 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
I bought this really neat product, opened it up, and lo! No women, I will take my binder shopping elsewhere.
0Comment| 406 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2012
This product might be sufficient for smaller projects, but I was looking for a binder that could be made "full of women." My project is aimed at improving women's historically lower employment and pay in the U.S. and an information program on TV last night featured a handsome salesman who suggested that binders was the way to go. I see you carry other, much larger binders and will check those out right away.
11 comment| 697 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
This is the greatest! If you have spent decades as a captain of industry, surrounding yourself only with other rich white men THIS IS THE BINDER FOR YOU! It's chock full of women of all levels of education and experience- Tupperware Ladies, Pink Escalade Driving Mary Kay Sales Girls, and the Happiest Housewives in the Land! I bought the pink one, but I am seriously considering getting the brown and black binders to finally become involved with minorities too!
11 comment| 456 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2012
Being a very curvy lady, I really need more of a plus-sized binder to fit into. Will one be made available soon? Otherwise, this binder has everything a woman needs- a small pocket to fit my .70 per dollar, another to store all my recipes for the vast amount of cooking I perform each and every day, plus three separate rings on which to hang my personal belongings. I'll keep my eyes peeled and my fingers crossed that a larger version will soon hit the market. In the meantime, I'm kind of enjoying the "too-tight" look as my entire worth is based on entirely superficial things.
22 comments| 454 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse