5.0 out of 5 stars not necessarily the best
Published on May 1, 2011 by Reed Maxson

Published 14 months ago by G. Schmidt

5.0 out of 5 stars not necessarily the best, May 1, 2011
Good product, but might not be the "best way to go under any circumstances." The non-glare surface is generally desirable, especially for reading music and other manuscripts, but it creates a slight matte finish and softens the sharpness of glossy photos which may or may not be the desired presentation. This slightly softened finish is not necessarily a liability, but it is something to consider depending on the intended use.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sheet protectors I could find, September 12, 2009
Corey Perez (Fairbanks (AK)) - See all my reviews
I'm military and get a lot of "documents" and certifications for training and such. I needed to be able to keep these documents in a location, protected and yet able to be used. I did a lot of hands on research looking for something durable, strong, heavy weight and would protect my important documents. These worked perfectly. I would recommend these for any product you care to keep.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best product of its type., April 14, 2008
The Avery non-glare,top load sheet protectors are the best on the market.
Completely cover the paper unlike some others I have tried. Non-glare is
the best way to go under any circumstances. I have individually purchased
thousands and use them in a multitude of situations. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The is no substitute for Avery Sheet Protectors, August 18, 2009
This review is from: Avery Top Loading Non-Glare Poly Sheet Protectors 200 Count (74401) (Office Product)
I've tried the crummy, flimsy sheet protectors and I decided a long time ago that this is the best way to present our reports in 3 ring binders. The cheap substitute light-weight and off-brand protectors
just don't measure up. Heavyweight protectors last forever and in my opinion, there is no alternative. Buy with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice for page protectors, September 20, 2010
I use page protectors to keep my sheet music together for my piano. I bought a different brand first which had a terrible glare in spite of the fact it advertised otherwise. Then I bought these. What a difference! These are stronger both in the envelope part and the holes as well. I would strongly suggest these over any other brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best non-glare out there!!!, July 5, 2009
D. H. Sempeck "Wally" (Omaha, NE United States) - See all my reviews
Used to buy these at Office Max but they replaced them with a clearly inferior house-brand. I used to pay the same price for half the quantity. Easy to read under bright lights. Little reflection with no distortion. Paper loads easily into each holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, March 6, 2011
These are awesome page protectors. Very heavy duty, non glare, and easy to load. I was able to fit a dozen pages in them when I needed to in order to organize my files and old bills. Great value and a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery makes the best non-Glare Poly Sheet Protectors, September 29, 2009
Avery's sheet protectors are the best ones made.
They are very durable and useful.
I have bought and used these for the past 5 years.
They are simply the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality as the same ones from 2011 / easily show ripples, November 16, 2013
I first bought them in 2011 and they were exactly what I wanted. So I bought new ones in 2013 (the very same type #74102 / PV119G) and figured out that they have removed the white inlay / bracing on the left side where the holes are which gave it some more stiffness to avoid ripples (see my picture). Now, without the white inlay / bracing on the left these protector sheets simply look cheap and easily show ripples. They work though and are ok, but they don't seem to have the same quality anymore as the ones from 2011. I expected better ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars New drop in Quality from previous orders of the same part number, October 8, 2013
Avery has now selected to find a cheap manufacture for this product. My previous boxes for #sheet protectors 74102 (PV119G) have been outstanding but this last box is cheap. The difference is the level of non-glare is worse (more glare) and where it is seemed topgether. They no longer lay nice and falt as the have riples. You can tell difference between the old and new by looking at the left margine where it mounts in a note book. The old good ones have a white strip with Avery's part number printed out. The new cheap ones are clear with a stamped part number. The part numbers for both are identical.