5.0 out of 5 stars a 4.5, but must round up!
Published on December 19, 2011 by Michael Demeritt

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't use these.
The template for Mac is so bad it's useless. They are un-useable. It's a shame, cause I like the shape.
Published on November 18, 2012 by J. Newman

5.0 out of 5 stars a 4.5, but must round up!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Avery Permanent Square Label, White, Inkjet/Laser, 2 x 2-Inches, Pack of 300 (22806) (Office Product)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Normally I have some issues with office products with this high a price point, but the absolute quality of the 2"x2" stickers in this set almost ---- almost!! ---- falls into the "you get what you pay for" area of life. I love that these stickers call themselves squares, and they actually are squares. I don't mind rounded edges when you know they are coming, but too often label stickers are identified as being "rectangular" when they are actually rounded. 80% of the time it makes little difference, but in certain packaging and labeling situations you really need clean lines to the edges. Sharp corners are important then. So, LOVE the sharp corners.

High marks for the fact you can use both laser and ink jet printers with little issue (tested on both, no smears or blurs). Kudos also for strong "stick-em" value. Really, nothing but good things to say. But that $$$$. You can get cheaper labels, but you will not get the same quality. If you are looking to save overhead, maybe you shouldn't splurge here, but when your need to look you best, have that extra added edge (pun intended), having some of these on hand would be a wise decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery Permanent Square Labels, April 18, 2012
Basil MacDougal (The Corner of My Room) - See all my reviews
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
You really can't go wrong with these stickers. They stick without curling up on every surface in which I have applied them.
This is a wonderful product, as are all of Avery's items. I wanted to try these because I have a small online business. Often, I like to include a small gift or address my customers' attention toward included advertisements in my shipments. These labels were exactly what I needed. I have also used them on the outside of the shipping container to personalize and add a touch of professionalism.
I use an inkjet printer and the labels printed perfectly. Avery's website offers templates that are easy to use and that offer a variety of choices. Simple. Easiest thing I've ever done on the Internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size, Perfectly Square, and Permancy Make This Label, September 20, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Avery is certainly the source for a plethora of labels. This one is a favorite. As a retailer, I like a label that is big enough to put both logos and product information on that won't curl...this one fits the bill. The print doesn't smear or fade and the label stays put! This size is so versatile too from address labels to product descriptions on a myriad of items. The quantity is generous too so buy a pack and even with heavy use you will have labels at hand. As you can tell I really like this label and I recommend it for anyone needing a slightly larger label with permanent adhesive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Gift Baskets and Bags!, December 30, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love the square labels - perfect for printing logos or for making labels for gift bags and baskets, so much better looking than using just a standard address label.

With all of Avery products, quality is great and set-up to print is easy.

Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Personalize it, December 2, 2011
nitsa (New York , New York United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These labels are much smaller than your standard mailing labels. At a size of of 2x2 you can use these labels to personalize it to your liking. With the holidays upon us I would use them as a fun way to make labels for gifts. Also if you are having a dinner party or New Year's Eve party you can make seating cards and add the special touch of the occasion you are celebrating. An image would be such a cool idea For Christmas add a tree, Holiday dinner a snowflake New Year's eve, a champagne glass, streamers or even a balloon.
Another fun idea, for a children's birthday party and all those goodie bags, make it extra special for a child by placing the label on their own bag.
When the holidays are over, these labels are the perfect size to label storage boxes with all your holiday decorations. The labels are so versatile, they can be used all year to label many items around the house or office.

4.0 out of 5 stars easy to design/customize, May 20, 2013
trapps (valparaiso, in) - See all my reviews
Avery's website makes it easy to customize and print these stickers. We use these stickers to label bags of produce before selling them to our local co-op. I learned the hard way to print ONE sticker when testing, not a whole sheet, but again, their website makes it easy to do that, too. I will continue to re-order these regularly, as needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I just wish they were shiny, January 7, 2013
I love avery labels, but I have been packaging candy on cellophane bags and these don't stick as well as the round shiny labels do. I wish Avery would make more varieties and shapes of the shiny labels.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect small business solution, June 27, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These Avery labels are exactly what a small business needs to compete with the big boys when it comes to packaging!

They are 2" x 2", permanent, allow for edge-to-edge printing, are thick enough that nothing underneath the label shows through, and are easy to peel off. Plus, you can find templates (even pre-designed ones) on the Avery site which will have you printing your labels 5 minutes after opening!

The size is perfect to print scanable, 2D bar codes and QR codes which connect your customers to your website in a flash.

Of course, you can use them for loads of craft projects, too. The paper is premium quality so ink jet colors come out bright and crisp. I use mine for printing pretty labels for home baked gifts. I buy colored pastry bags and use my printed labels to seal the bag. I also used some to seal party favor bags for a baby shower I hosted.

If you are looking for ways to spruce up or maximize your packaging, these labels might be just what you are looking for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the size, May 12, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like the square size . I use these to make labels for my jar candles. The square shape looks great on both the round jars and the craft bags I use to package items. They are easy-peel on the glass but not on the craft bags--although I don't really expect labels to peel so readily off of paper that does not have finish on it. I also used them to make photo stickers of each of my students. I made a sheet of stickers for each child and have them on hand for files, crafts, etc. The size is great for photo stickers.These are very convenient to use with any printer as well. I can get lots of use from one package as there are 300 labels in it it. Another Avery hit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size, And They Stay Put, March 14, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like the size of these labels. They're slightly larger than what I've used in the past, so there's more room for promotional information or creative embellishments. I'd like them even better if the corners were curved rather than straight.

The word "permanent" caught my eye and made me want to try these labels. I've had other labels peel off way too easily, but these Avery ones really do stay put.

These are great for business use or as gift tags. We even had fun hand-decorating a few for gift tags, but that's a lot of work. For templates you can go to avery.com/print and type in the product number of your labels. In this case, 22806.