- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$9.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.20 (46%)|
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to avery.com/print to get started.
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Get creative with your tablet (works with iOS and Android tablets).
Download free software and work when you're not online using a PC or Mac.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Showcase a list of products or services.
* Promote an upcoming event.
* Offer a discount or coupon.
* Run a rewards program.
* Use as an appointment reminder card.
* Include a map or directions.
* Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy.
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
* Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price.
* Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions.
* List recent neighborhood sales.
* Include an interest rate table.
* You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you.
Create personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Highlight experience.
* Showcase areas of expertise.
* Summarize skills and abilities.
* List credentials, degrees, training or certifications.
* Communicate a personal positioning statement.
* Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations.
Other Creative Uses
Plan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
* Gift Tags.
* Merchandise or Price Tags.
* Appointment Reminders.
* Raffle Tickets.
* Place Cards.
* Mommy Cards.
|Available Styles||Traditional||Print to the Edge||Rounded Corner||Folded||Traditional||Folded|
|Printer||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Laser Printers||for Laser Printers|
|Cardstock Weight||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||90 pound||90 pound|
|Available Colors||Matte White, Glossy White, Ivory, Linen Textured||Matte White||Matte White, Ivory||White||Matte White, Ivory||Matte White|
|Length: 0:32 Mins|
These are working perfectly for me with a Brother HL-2280W laser printer. The relevant feature of this printer is that a panel opens in the front so you can feed a sheet in by... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Frank LaRue
Didn't work in my printer, the Samsung Wireless Monochrome Printer. So be warned. But not a fault of the product. Just a compatibility issue.Published 1 month ago by Jason Peck
Like the name says they break apart very cleanly with no serrations. I also like the color because it makes them distinctive without being flashy.Published 2 months ago by Lake Rat
Great price, easy to download the template, and for a simple solution to cards, this is it. We used it to print some drink tickets and the separating of each card was SUPER easy,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jason
This product met all my expectations and I found it to be fully satisfactory. The business cards printed beautifully on an HP CM1312nfi. color laser printer.Published 3 months ago by JGK in CA
These cards worked just fine.
The perforations are quite small, if you look really closely you can still see some fuzz on the edges, but they do 'snap' right off. Read more
Prints very well with my HP color laser printer. Would like a package with a larger quantity with a lower cost per card price. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elbert Allen