5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels for POS system!
These labels have been excellent for printing price tags on my new POS system. They peel off easily, and I can run one page through the printer several times, when printing only a few labels at a time.
Published on December 18, 2011 by C. Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit small
Small even for return labels. Using Win7 the printing is right at the edge. So small old folk have to dig out their specs. They will work, and many relatives will get several sheets as an added bonus this next holiday season.
Published 6 months ago by Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels for POS system!, December 18, 2011
C. Edwards "crazyaboutmusic" (big pine key, fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Easy Peel White Return Address Labels for Laser Printers, .5 inches x 1.75 inches, Box of 8000 (5167) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels, November 10, 2012
Crystal Watanabe "Pikko" (Honolulu, HI United States) - See all my reviews
Great little labels for a variety of uses. I've used this size in the past to make my own address labels and while the font has to be really small, it's possible. When buying labels, you should always bust out a ruler and measure it out in person before you buy, especially this box because who wants to get stuck with 8000 labels they don't want?

The Easy Peel feature is great, as when you're using this small of a label, odds are you're labeling a LOT of things and easy peeling just saves you a lot of time in the end with all the seconds you save adding up. The tear feature of the sheets is particularly handy if you have a bunch of people splitting up the sheet and labeling all at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product Just what I needed, March 11, 2014
These labels were great ... I got a good price and they were just what I expected them to be.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit small, March 3, 2014
Dave (Houston, Tx USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The reference label, January 4, 2014
All labels should be done like these. I bought these and we also picked up some from staples as we needed to print a large project and wanted to start it earlier before the avery batch arrived from Amazon.

Let me tell you this. These brand name labels are cheaper from Amazon then Staples brand at the store. That is ridiculous.

Here is another bit for you, I can run 10 boxes through our Xerox Phaser without a single issue. Staples brand jammed every 50-100 sheets, Save money and hassle and buy these you'll have less waste, print them quicker and these have easy peel feature that allow you to fold the sheet and expose one side of the label for easy picking and applying. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is okay priceed outrageous., June 24, 2013
Michael Robinson (Dalton, Georgia USA) - See all my reviews
One wonders how you can take a simple piece of paper with glue On the back and turn it into gold. Ha ha ha!

5.0 out of 5 stars quite nice, April 27, 2013
these have worked well in my printer, I have a DELL . Labels align correctly and print nicely. I'd buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good labels, February 18, 2013
James E. Pristov (Madison, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
These labels were purchased for work to label work order packages and to label other things. Easy to use Avery software to fill out labels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, December 29, 2010
I love these labels and use them all the time. Amazon was the cheapest place I could find to get the Avery brand and I am very happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for return addresses, December 12, 2010
In contrast to another review here, I've been using these for return address labels for years. 3 lines fit fine when the font is just right for return addresses. I print several sheets at a time and use a paper cutter to cut the 4 columns apart, so that I have a stack on hard that takes very little space. When it comes to sending out 250 holiday cards, these come in very handy!

Rate and Discover Movies