5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed!
I ordered a bunch of fabric bins for my shelves, but needed a way to label them, so after looking at lots of different ideas, I saw these. They work perfectly. Just stick them on the front and print up a label and stick them in the plastic sleeve. Using the business card size allows me to list everything in the box. No more guessing what's in each one!
Published on September 23, 2011 by T. Griffith

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stick
Published 10 months ago by Sharon Schwartz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed!, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Avery Self-Adhesive Top-Load Business Card Holders, 3.5 x 2 Inches, Clear, 10 per Pack (73720) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and great for uses beyond holding business cards, August 9, 2011
Dima Spivak (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
There's not much to write in a review about the typical use of self-adhesive business card holders. These come on sheets containing two card holders each that you peel back and put onto folders or inside of notebooks. If all you want is to put your (or someone else's) business card anywhere, these will work beautifully for you; they are durable, have a good, strong adhesive, and look very professional. I bought these, however, for a slightly different purpose. As someone who carries around a little black notebook [nearly] everywhere I go, I found value in note cards, as well. For me, this meant that, while the notebook was great for jotting down information and scribbling, the note cards were ideal for shopping lists that I could pull out and put in my pocket when I went to the grocery store. Unfortunately, the paper pockets at the back of typical notebooks are a hassle to use on a regular basis, and I wanted a way to have quick access to a note card or two.

Enter the Avery self-adhesive business card holders. As noted in the product's full name, these holders are top-loading, which means that 3"x5" note cards can be easily slipped in and out (in the vertical orientation). At 3.5" wide, you have enough clearance to quickly access cards, while still holding them securely; having attached one to the inside cover of my notebook, I've yet to misplace a single card. Furthermore, while I use these to hold one at a time, you can easily put a few note cards in without running the risk of damaging the holder.

To summarize, this would be a great product for its intended use, but is also a godsend for us chronically-organized people out there, as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 18, 2011
I use these stick-on holders for labeling my stations in the classroom. They are used for book boxes, math stations, literacy stations and supply cart.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stick, March 30, 2014
Bought these to add to inside of binding covers for presentations. The adhesive does not stick well; immediately started "curling up at edges. Thought maybe it was the surface off my binding cover at first but, after trying it on several different surfaces, it came up on everything I tried. Easily even peeled off of paper, similar to a window cling decoration. Just removing the business card would make it lift off. DO NOT BUY!

5.0 out of 5 stars just as advertised, March 11, 2014
These work great for labeling my home tubs...stick well to the plastic and it does it job! Quick shipment, and all is good!

4.0 out of 5 stars make perfect size labels for ikea bins, December 31, 2013
Perfect to use on the front of my Ikea bins in my childrens playroom. I used the Avery business card full page template. Placed pictures on the business card so the kids can sort when cleaning up. Love this!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, October 17, 2011
Great to see the other reviewers' creative uses for this item. Mine is a more conventional use and I'm very happy with the product. I own a business; each client has a folder and I use these to hold the client's business card on the outside of the (accordion) folders. So convenient to have the business card right on the outside of the folder for quick contact info, and also, since each client has a different design card, it's also a handy quick visual. I've been using these for many years and the adhesive works great--no card yet has fallen off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, does the job, August 24, 2014
Holds cards as expected. Not easy to get cards back out though. Would be nice to have the front drop down farther for easier removal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful product - hard to find in stores, January 4, 2015
Worked fine - exactly as expected. Unable to find in any of the big box office stores near me so ordering off Amazon worked and seems to be a normal Avery product in quality and packaging. Use mine to label the coffee containers - cut the label and stuff it in the slot so once we've poured the coffee grounds into the container we can remember and buy (or not buy) the same coffee brand again later. That only accounts for a couple of these holders but sure I'll find other fun uses for the other eight ... If you are buying these to label clear storage containers for the garage by the way, we just use postit notes and put them INSIDE the containers (with the writing facing outward which is the opposite of how you normally do it) and tape them too so they don't fall off, but these things can be put on the OUTSIDE and look a lot more professional.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work as expected, May 26, 2014
I use these to label storage totes that are stored in our garage. I've been using them for over a year now and none have come off. So, they suit my needs well because they stay on, yet labels can be switched out and I can color code labels and do other customized storage labeling with them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›