5.0 out of 5 stars These are the easy to peel ones....
Published on April 18, 2008 by David White

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the last batch
Published on January 15, 2007 by Bryan P. Mansfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the easy to peel ones...., April 18, 2008
David White (Meriden, Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avery Shipping Labels for Laser Printers, 8.5 x 11 Inch, White, Box of 100 (5165) (Office Product)
The wax backing paper is cut diagonally to enable easy peel. If it's the uncut back you want, which is impossible to start but peels off in one full sheet, use product code 30605, Avery Pres-a-ply. For normal people, 5165 is the one to buy. The backing paper on Staples 8.5x11 labels is made with a single cut, which the people in our office find irritating to work with. Having suffered through 100 of those, we returned to the Avery brand and got the 30605's. Ugh! The 30605's are less expensive, but they're cheaper for a reason. Stay away from those and buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Labels for mailing, December 18, 2010
We have been using these labels for a LONG time now for printing postage at home. We were told that you should NOT use laser labels with an inkjet printer because the print would smear. NOT so. We are using a Lexmark 8300 inkjet printer. These are the only labels we have used for a few years and never a problem with any smearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, September 11, 2013
I do a fair amount of USPS Click n Ship and was looking for quality labels to use for this. These labels are bright white, print great on my HP laser, stick great even to scotch taped areas and absolutely blocks anything else from showing through. Some people have complained about the difficulty of peeling off the backing, but I have no trouble at all. The USPS labels are sized to allow 2 per sheet. If I only have one to print at the time, I cut the label page in half and save it for the next time. Being able to do this means each label I print costs about 12 cents which is great for a professional quality label.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than small address labels., July 23, 2013
I am terrible at getting smaller address labels to align correctly in printers. This eliminates my problem. You can use it for any size label and just use a paper cutter to get the correct label size. No more worrying about alignment. Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice matted look, February 13, 2011
These labels have a nice matte look that I really like. So far, they seem to print well and stick well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best label for your money, August 11, 2014
I have used these AVERY labels for the past three years. I sell a homemade product to local stores and use this label paper to create product labels. Since the price has slowly crept up on these AVERY labels over those three years, I looked around and found an off-brand 8-1/2 x 11 label for laser printers. The price on the new off-brand labels was irresistibly low and the reviews decent enough, so I ordered a box to try. Although these new labels printed up fine, peeling off the backing was a real chore since both the label and the backing are quite thin, and there is no backing-break to assist in removing the label (the AVERY has a backing-break to assist in peeling the label off). In addition, once printed, the ink on these off-brand labels would come off when the label took a bend or crease. It wore off easily making the label looked used and weathered. These AVERY labels never, never did that. These AVERY labels weathered bending, handling by customers, are easy to peel, and the label paper itself is 'thick' and sturdy (compared with the off-brand I tried). As much as I like a great deal on a product, I will never try another off-brand label and have happily returned to these AVERY labels, content that I am getting the best for my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the last batch, January 15, 2007
Avery changed the backing of the labels, the backs no longer peel off as one full sheet. Instead there are multiple sheets to pull off. Some probably think they are easier to use this way and I can see that it is easier to find a pieces to peel off - but that's just the problem---now you have lots of pieces to peel off of the sticky sheet. I just hate doing things repetitively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your laser printers to mail packages, July 6, 2014
These work great for printing your USPS/UPS/FedEx mailing labels to stick onto your packages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Exactly what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy!, July 4, 2014
They are labels, I am happy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›