|Item Weight||12.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.3 x 9.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||08876|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/2 In X 11 In|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8876|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.89 shipping
Avery Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards for Inkjet Printers, Matte, Ivory, Pack of 200 (08876)
|Price:||$9.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.50 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation
- Now with True Print. Easily align text and images for great results
- Two-sided printing provides greater surface area to give your clients key information
- Extra-sturdy, matte-coated cards feel substantial in your hand
- Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes to your design as often as you like
- Design and print from your desktop in minutes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. Now with True Print you can easily align text and images for great results. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order—Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them.
- Customizable—Change your business cards as often you'd like.
- Available Right Away—No waiting for a professional printer. Just print off a few sheets of cards as needed.
Free Avery Design & Print
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to avery.com/print to get started.
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Get creative with your tablet (works with iOS and Android tablets).
Download free software and work when you're not online using a PC or Mac.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
More Than Just a Business Card
Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Showcase a list of products or services.
* Promote an upcoming event.
* Offer a discount or coupon.
* Run a rewards program.
* Use as an appointment reminder card.
* Include a map or directions.
* Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy.
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
* Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price.
* Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions.
* List recent neighborhood sales.
* Include an interest rate table.
* You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you.
Create personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Highlight experience.
* Showcase areas of expertise.
* Summarize skills and abilities.
* List credentials, degrees, training or certifications.
* Communicate a personal positioning statement.
* Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations.
Other Creative Uses
Plan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
* Gift Tags.
* Merchandise or Price Tags.
* Appointment Reminders.
* Raffle Tickets.
* Place Cards.
* Mommy Cards.
|Available Styles||Traditional||Print to the Edge||Rounded Corner||Folded||Traditional||Folded|
|Printer||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Laser Printers||for Laser Printers|
|Cardstock Weight||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||90 pound||90 pound|
|Available Colors||Matte White, Glossy White, Ivory, Linen Textured||Matte White||Matte White, Ivory||White||Matte White, Ivory||Matte White|
Top Customer Reviews
When punching out the cards, it was quick and easy (directions are printed on the unused border of the paper for your convenience) by just folding inwards along each edge of the card. I understand a little how they accomplished such clean edges, which I can explain later on. But I was pleased with the end result - clean edges with no fray strands and all the cards were perfectly the same shape. One caveat with this type of clean edge solution is that you must use a printer that "feeds" in paper from the rear tray. Most printer have the front loading tray (or both) but loading from the front will bend the Avery paper in a "U" shape, causing your cards to bend and mostl likely the clean edges to "punch out" inadvertently inside your printer. I highly recommend loading only from the rear tray (or top loader) since its mostly a pass-through design.
I designed my business cards with the help of Avery's online tool at avery,com[slash]templates. For this product you can enter 8876 to get a template that you can customize online (even save it to their website after registering) and download the finished design as a pdf file for you to print it at home directly on these sheets.Read more ›
I now have color cards, print quality is great even with photograpic images. Seperating the card is quick, easy and the result is outstanding if not perfect.
I was worried that these cards would fall apart when passing through my printer (Epson 3520), but they didn't, even though passed through the printer twice, to print the front and then the back. The alignment was a tiny bit off, so do not make put critical designs near the edges. They "snapped" apart easily, but you can feel a tiny bit of roughness on the edges, or if you look very close.
You can easily format these cards in a number of ways, including:
- specify a table of five rows and two columns of the proper dimensions,
- use built-in support for Avery product for MS Word; or
- use Avery's webpage or downloadable software, which is what I did this time:
I was worried about using their software on my Mac, but they have greatly improved their support since the last time I tried. Previously I had to format items on their web page, and it would lose my account and saved files, so I didn't even try it. This time, they had downloadable software Design & Print for the Mac which I downloaded, and once installed, it worked fine -- a bit slow, as though it was running some sort of emulation, and with printing problems (see below), but it was workable.
Design & Print is a decent, but not great, graphics editor which knows the Avery product specifications (I wanted it to have gradients, for example, and much of their supplied clipart would not allow their colors to be altered).Read more ›
The cards break cleanly but not completely smooth. The perforations give a slightly rough feel to the edge of the card but it is nothing that really bothers me given that I can do the two-sided print for a small number of cards. It simply isn't cost effective to do that with professional printed cards and I end up doing cards and flyers and more to get the same information to my customer.
These cards are available in both ivory and white and I have both of them. I will alternate using one color at one show and the other color at another show. The ivory is so light in tone that it really doesn't read as ivory unless it is sitting in a pile of white cards. The white is a nice true white and looks professional and doesn't interfere with my color printing on the card.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am so impressed!! Using the free Avery templates on their site, I made the most darling business cards for a side project I've started. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brlbeleza
These cards are a real dream to use. They go through my printer smoothly and I really like the clean edge as they do not leave any roughness around the edge of the cards, very... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Daniel Hansen
First of i would like to say i got the wrong product. The envelope they come in says inkjet and the paper inside says laser. For that alone i will give it 1 star. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Chip
Excellent - most printers do no feed as close as these are cut. My printer came very close and the results are acceptable.Published 6 months ago by Vic Tully
It is a very good product, depending on your printer. My printer will not accept the "clean Edge" Business Card stock due to it seperating at the unusually deep... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Eugene Maynard