|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.1 x 9.4 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||8859|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/2 In X 11 In|
|Manufacturer Part Number||8859|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Avery Ink Jet Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards, White, Glossy, Pack of 200 (8859)
|Price:||$12.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$11.86 (49%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Two-sided printing provides greater surface area to give your clients key information
- Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation
- Extra-sturdy, photo-quality cards with no perforations for a streamlined appearance
- Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes and print new cards at a moment's notice
- Design and print from your desktop in minutes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards
Design and print professional business cards in minutes with these premium business cards. Made of thick, heavy cardstock from 90 to 94 pounds, these sturdy cards are coated on both sides to offer vivid color graphics and sharp, clear text. The unique Clean Edge technology lets you easily snap apart cards from the sheet, leaving completely smooth, non-perforated edges. Choose from bright white, ivory and linen-textured cardstock for laser or inkjet printers.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order—Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them.
- Customizable—Change your business cards as often you'd like.
- Available Right Away—No waiting for a professional printer. Just print off a few sheets of cards as needed.
Free Avery Design & Print
Avery makes it easy for you to print your own customized business cards right from your computer or tablet. You can personalize your business cards to use as networking cards, rewards cards, coupons, gift tags and more. Go to avery.com/print to get started.
Design online with your PC or Mac with no download required.
Get creative with your tablet (works with iOS and Android tablets).
Download free software and work when you're not online using a PC or Mac.
Save to a free MyAvery account and access your projects from almost any device.
More Than Just a Business Card
Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Showcase a list of products or services.
* Promote an upcoming event.
* Offer a discount or coupon.
* Run a rewards program.
* Use as an appointment reminder card.
* Include a map or directions.
* Feature a calendar, tip-rate chart or other useful information so customers keep your card handy.
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials, customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
* Feature current listings, including pictures of the home, key features and listing price.
* Advertise open houses, including date, time, map and directions.
* List recent neighborhood sales.
* Include an interest rate table.
* You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the homeowner to distribute for you.
Create personalized business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings and job interviews. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
* Highlight experience.
* Showcase areas of expertise.
* Summarize skills and abilities.
* List credentials, degrees, training or certifications.
* Communicate a personal positioning statement.
* Since you can print just as many cards as you need, you can tailor your cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations.
Other Creative Uses
Plan a date, create picture-perfect place cards, or show loved ones how special they are--with Avery Premium Clean Edge Business Cards, the options are endless. Use them to make:
* Gift Tags.
* Merchandise or Price Tags.
* Appointment Reminders.
* Raffle Tickets.
* Place Cards.
* Mommy Cards.
|Available Styles||Traditional||Print to the Edge||Rounded Corner||Folded||Traditional||Folded|
|Printer||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Inkjet Printers||for Laser Printers||for Laser Printers|
|Cardstock Weight||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||94 pound||90 pound||90 pound|
|Available Colors||Matte White, Glossy White, Ivory, Linen Textured||Matte White||Matte White, Ivory||White||Matte White, Ivory||Matte White|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Avery Ink Jet Two-Side Printable Clean Edge Business Cards, White, Glossy, Pack of 200 (8859)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0.25 inches x 12.06 inches x 9.44 inches||0.31 inches x 11.13 inches x 8.75 inches||0.2 inches x 12.1 inches x 9.3 inches||2.5 inches x 12.3 inches x 9.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.75 pounds||0.8 pounds||0.85 pounds||0.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Printer settings I use with an Epson: Front, "text and image" and "glossy photo paper". Back, "text" and "matte paper - heavyweight".
I suggest printing on plain paper first to check that everything is aligned, because printers and applications can differ slightly, which can make a big difference on a document as small as a business card.
The 8859 business card stock and template have caused me no end of stress.
The product is not truly two-sided, the word "Avery" runs over onto the back top left card of each sheet. That's 20 business cards that can't be printed on two sides. I didn't need to print on both sides but I did need to carefully use whiteout to hide the word "Avery" on the back of the 20 cards. I don't believe it was just a bad package I got because I ordered to packages and both had the same problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are just as advertised, work well and good product, fast shipping.Published 6 days ago by Cindi
Very disappointed with these. I was surprised at how thin these were compared to normal business cards but I could live with that. Read morePublished 8 days ago by E. Barrett
The perforations are not clean. When you bend the paper to pull it away from the cards it is still attached and it tears in places. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Steve Taylor
You cannot beat Avery for the quality of their labels and business card blanks. These are crisp and clean.Published 1 month ago by Online Shopper
Online Templates do not work as others have stated, the software for Windows does not work .... when contacting Avery tech support, they gave the usual "you don't know what... Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Nielsen
This isn't card stock, or even particularly rigid paper. It's just regular glossy photo paper with pre-cut areas that let you pop the "cards" out after you print... Read morePublished 2 months ago by A.J.
I print business cards with a photo on one side, and text on the back. While these glossy cards print the photos and text sharply, normal handling means I get ink all over my... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Olivia Hart