Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery High Visibility 2 1/2 Inch Diameter White Labels 300 Pack (5294)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 2 1/2" diameter|Color: White|Change

on August 8, 2010
Gets through our colour laser printer just fine. I don't know why anyone would bother with anything smaller, because this one is large enough to get the point across, but small enough that it fits on the lid of our deli containers. Avery has their own proprietary software to help you design your labels, and I'd suggest that in the case of the round ones, you take advantage of it. Best part is that you can set up bleeds, because the edge of the circle is not the edge of the paper, and the printer will happily go right past it.
on May 12, 2012
I saw a lot of Q&A sections online where someone said that these labels cannot be used with an inkjet printer. Well, this is the only label I could find to fit my purpose so I decided to order it anyway and give it a shot even though I had an inkjet printer. First of all, on the top of the paper it says "Jam and smudge free paper" which is certainly true!! Straight out of my HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer, they were completely dry and didn't smudge!

The only complaint that I had was that it didn't line up well on the paper. The first 2 rows of labels were perfect but then the labels started veering off to the side so they weren't centered. I was using the 5294 template in Print Shop 23.1... So it was designed specifically for this label. I don't know why the bottom labels weren't centered, but even though they weren't centered perfectly it still wasn't enough that it bothered me.
on March 4, 2012
I bought these for my son's first birthday party to help customize it. We had decided to do a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme for his party, since that was his favorite book. My first thought with these was to print them and put them in the goodie bags for the kids. Once I got them though my mind just started racing with ideas for other things I could use them for. In addition to putting them there, I also ended using them on plain cups to help make them go with the theme. I also used them to seal the utensil bundles that I had wrapped for the party. It really helped tie everything together!

Avery products are very reliable and it is the only brand of that I buy when I am looking for craft/project needs. There is an online design tool that is very easy to use and doesn't require any kind of download. There is also an add in that you can get for Microsoft Word. I use both of them and find both of them very helpful and easy to use. The only limit is your creativity!! It took me about 20 minutes - start to finish - to do my stickers.+

The value for these stickers is pretty good too. I don't know if you could get something cheaper, but I think the quality of what you get is well worth the price. Wonderful, quality product!
on March 26, 2013
I was looking for a bright label that I could use to organize all my household goodies and tools and holiday decor etc. These are a great size for labeling multiple sized plastic storage containers. I used them on boxes for tools and large boxes of holiday ornaments and for clothing and photo and shoe sized boxes. Plus the colors helped me organize by color coding and are very visible when printed on a printer or written on. I used Sharpie markers and there was no smearing. Also I had to remove the label a time or two and could reposition labels on different or the same boxes without problems. Labels stay put with no curl or Peel off even in cold basement. All in all I am very pleased. Just wish there were even more colors.
on March 23, 2010
We are a bakery and use these labels fir our logo. They work perfect and look great!
These were a perfect fit for the lids of wide-mouthed mason jars; I preferred the 2" diameter labels for the regular-mouth jars, as the edges of the 2 1/2" labels puckered a bit as well as disappeared under the ring so I couldn't print completely to the edge. I used the Design & Print Online service at avery.com to create labels that were attractive enough that someone asked if I had a shop! Since it was my first "graphic design" project, I was pretty stoked! It made my gifts that much more special. (However, I found the "Avery Wizard" software download frustratingly useless.)

Print came out very clean and crisp on the label surface; some of the cheaper labels didn't print as clearly or neatly so it was worth spending a little more money on the name-brand product. Thanks to the Avery templates it was easy to get the printing accurately placed on the page. They stuck very well to the metal lids - too well, when I discovered I had put the wrong labels on a few jars! Opacity left a little to be desired. My Sharpie-marker-scribbles on the jar lids were slightly visible through the label, but it's not bad enough to deduct a full star. Even though these labels don't have the pop-up "Easy Peel" feature, they were not difficult to peel off the page once I got the hang of bending the sheet just the right way. Label sheets can sometimes be prone to jamming, sticking, and misaligning (thus printing crookedly) in printers but I did not have any problems with these labels.

I would definitely recommend these to home canners who want to prettify their jars for gift giving or just make the pantry look a little nicer.
on December 30, 2013
I bought these to label boxes and furniture while moving. My mistake for not noticing that they never said they were removable. They are not. I had to use solvent (Murphy's Oil Soap in my case) to remove the stickers from furniture. That said, they are very visible and large. The movers put stuff exactly where the labels said to put them.
on February 8, 2015
As an event planner this little stickers are really helpful for multiple applications. I use them for Gift bags and to label some of my equipment. The software to make the designs is available online at Avery's web site.
review image review image
on March 11, 2010
I was very happy with the quality of the stickers, just as good as if I had grabbed them off the shelf at the office store...and the price was remarkably low! The savings was close to 30%! I highly recommend.
VINE VOICEon November 24, 2012
I came across this Avery # by accident--I mixed up the ID# and I meant to get a rectangular label. So, when I got this, I was a little upset and I just put them to the side.

Well, I own a few retail book stores and ship my overage and odds & ends through Amazon. I needed to place certain labels on the shipping invoices to let buyers know how to reach us.
Avery is fantastic with there "Dennison" software (unfortunately, they haven't updated it with new artwork since my great-great-grandmother farted).

Just log in the # (5294) and there-you-go, a nice label.

Best of luck to
You and Your's.

If this review helped you,
Please click "yes" below.

Sincerely,