5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job.
Published on August 8, 2010 by Dinakar Sarma

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy these if you have any perfectionist tendencies ...
Do not buy these if you have any perfectionist tendencies. It is impossible to get all 12 labels positioned correctly.
Published 6 months ago by Carole

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., August 8, 2010
This review is from: Avery High Visibility 2 1/2 Inch Diameter White Labels 300 Pack (5294) (Office Product)
Gets through our colour laser printer just fine. I don't know why anyone would bother with anything smaller, because this one is large enough to get the point across, but small enough that it fits on the lid of our deli containers. Avery has their own proprietary software to help you design your labels, and I'd suggest that in the case of the round ones, you take advantage of it. Best part is that you can set up bleeds, because the edge of the circle is not the edge of the paper, and the printer will happily go right past it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked just fine with my Inkjet!, May 12, 2012
I saw a lot of Q&A sections online where someone said that these labels cannot be used with an inkjet printer. Well, this is the only label I could find to fit my purpose so I decided to order it anyway and give it a shot even though I had an inkjet printer. First of all, on the top of the paper it says "Jam and smudge free paper" which is certainly true!! Straight out of my HP Officejet 4500 Wireless printer, they were completely dry and didn't smudge!

The only complaint that I had was that it didn't line up well on the paper. The first 2 rows of labels were perfect but then the labels started veering off to the side so they weren't centered. I was using the 5294 template in Print Shop 23.1... So it was designed specifically for this label. I don't know why the bottom labels weren't centered, but even though they weren't centered perfectly it still wasn't enough that it bothered me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 23, 2010
We are a bakery and use these labels fir our logo. They work perfect and look great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!! Used for a birthday party with an uncommon theme., March 4, 2012
I bought these for my son's first birthday party to help customize it. We had decided to do a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme for his party, since that was his favorite book. My first thought with these was to print them and put them in the goodie bags for the kids. Once I got them though my mind just started racing with ideas for other things I could use them for. In addition to putting them there, I also ended using them on plain cups to help make them go with the theme. I also used them to seal the utensil bundles that I had wrapped for the party. It really helped tie everything together!

Avery products are very reliable and it is the only brand of that I buy when I am looking for craft/project needs. There is an online design tool that is very easy to use and doesn't require any kind of download. There is also an add in that you can get for Microsoft Word. I use both of them and find both of them very helpful and easy to use. The only limit is your creativity!! It took me about 20 minutes - start to finish - to do my stickers.+

The value for these stickers is pretty good too. I don't know if you could get something cheaper, but I think the quality of what you get is well worth the price. Wonderful, quality product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for 8 oz. candle labels., June 8, 2009
I downloaded Avery's free label printing software and was able to create a labels for my candles with ease. The only problem I've had was getting my printer calibrated exactly so that all the labels are perfectly centered. That may be a printer issue, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickers work perfectly!, March 11, 2010
I was very happy with the quality of the stickers, just as good as if I had grabbed them off the shelf at the office store...and the price was remarkably low! The savings was close to 30%! I highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars versitile, be creative with it, May 17, 2009
had no problems with the product. easy to handle and apply. Combined with the Avery Design Pro software, was able to create a usable and functional items quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oops:), November 24, 2012
I came across this Avery # by accident--I mixed up the ID# and I meant to get a rectangular label. So, when I got this, I was a little upset and I just put them to the side.

Well, I own a few retail book stores and ship my overage and odds & ends through Amazon. I needed to place certain labels on the shipping invoices to let buyers know how to reach us.
Avery is fantastic with there "Dennison" software (unfortunately, they haven't updated it with new artwork since my great-great-grandmother farted).

Just log in the # (5294) and there-you-go, a nice label.

Best of luck to
You and Your's.

If this review helped you,
Please click "yes" below.

Sincerely,
RLM

5.0 out of 5 stars "Martha-ing up" my canning jars!, December 22, 2013
These were a perfect fit for the lids of wide-mouthed mason jars; I preferred the 2" diameter labels for the regular-mouth jars, as the edges of the 2 1/2" labels puckered a bit as well as disappeared under the ring so I couldn't print completely to the edge. I used the Design & Print Online service at avery.com to create labels that were attractive enough that someone asked if I had a shop! Since it was my first "graphic design" project, I was pretty stoked! It made my gifts that much more special. (However, I found the "Avery Wizard" software download frustratingly useless.)

Print came out very clean and crisp on the label surface; some of the cheaper labels didn't print as clearly or neatly so it was worth spending a little more money on the name-brand product. Thanks to the Avery templates it was easy to get the printing accurately placed on the page. They stuck very well to the metal lids - too well, when I discovered I had put the wrong labels on a few jars! Opacity left a little to be desired. My Sharpie-marker-scribbles on the jar lids were slightly visible through the label, but it's not bad enough to deduct a full star. Even though these labels don't have the pop-up "Easy Peel" feature, they were not difficult to peel off the page once I got the hang of bending the sheet just the right way. Label sheets can sometimes be prone to jamming, sticking, and misaligning (thus printing crookedly) in printers but I did not have any problems with these labels.

I would definitely recommend these to home canners who want to prettify their jars for gift giving or just make the pantry look a little nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great labels, September 25, 2012
These labels are the perfect size for putting on the top of our canned goods that we sell at the local farmer's market. They print great and have several different backgrounds you can choose from to fancy them up a bit.