4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me
Published 16 months ago by NY-Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good results so far
I've only been on this product for two weeks as of today. Thought I would give my thoughts.

Last fall, I was on a health kick. And then winter came and I got lazy and gained a lot, over 20lbs. I didn't give a rip what I weighed and had no desire to work out.

Published on April 28, 2011 by D. White

3.0 out of 5 stars Good results so far, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Avesil Weight Control Diet Pills - Dietary Supplement - Green Tea Extract - Chromium Chromate - Garcinia Mangostana | 60 Caps (Health and Beauty)

Of course, I'm on the hunt for the elusive magic pill. I know it doesn't exist but I'm gonna keep looking anyway. I was online researching some products and Avesil popped up. There was a free trial (you know what that means-- auto ship), so I paid my little $3.95 or whatever and as SOON as it showed up, I went to the website and canceled. It said you could send the bottle back with an RMA in a certain amount of time so READ THE ENCLOSED INSTRUCTIONS. You won't have much time to act.

Anyway, I took my first pill on April 14th. That day was pretty normal. Didn't feel a huge different but didn't feel jittery or anything. The next day, another pill. I noticed I wasn't really all that hungry. Normally I am STARVING by 11am. I looked at the clock and it was 1:30. To be honest, I startd skipping lunch. Instead of scarfing down a burger, I took my water bottle outside and read for an hour. By the time I got home at 5:30 or 6, I was good and hungry, could eat dinner early and be done for the night.

At the end of week one, on April 21, I as down 3.6lbs. At the end of week two, I was down 1.8. A total of 5.4 lbs for two weeks. Considering a 2lb loss per week is considered safe, I can't complain about that.

I am going to keep taking the Avesil until the bottle is gone and see how I felt about it. I will say that I had a spring in my step that I didn't have before. I actually started working out.. I didn't want to because I wanted the effect to be the pill alone, but the fact that I even felt like working out was a benefit. I'd been too tired and listless to even think about it. Now I do about 15-20 mins of turbo jam. I am getting ready to start a new walking program next month.

Like anything, it's a tool. Some of us need help to get a leg up. Nothing works like magic, but if you use the tool as intended, it's like using a backhoe to dig a hole instead of a kitchen spoon.

1.0 out of 5 stars beware 14 day rip off, June 8, 2011
I was very hopeful when I bought this product being that it was marketed and reviewed as one of the best in the market. I followed the instructions to the T and had no results whatsoever! I was very disappointed in Avesil, called customer service to get my money back, be careful the females that manage the phones are rude, no regard for customer service at all, they said I passed the 7 day period to return it! It took 5 days to get it! Beware the 14 days are only nine and if you miss by just one day, to bad, So now I am out about 90 bucks and not happy about it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste you money, times are too hard!, June 16, 2012
Lanette Smith (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I have been on this for some weeks now, changed my diet and working out with no results. Save your money and just work on your food in take and workout at least 4 times a week. No magic pills exist!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, July 19, 2011
Do yourself a favor and buy a cup of coffee - cheaper and just as effective.

Don't try to deal with their customer service, they are there to serve the company not the customer.

1.0 out of 5 stars IT DOESN'T WORK!, August 3, 2011
Avesil doesn't work at all. I bought the 60 CAPS for 89,99, and I haven't got any results. I've taking it for 3 weeks and I lost 2 lbs due to the exercise I've been doing lately.

Don't waste your money!

3.0 out of 5 stars only works with diet and exercise, April 8, 2013
it helps with diet and exercise, but not without it. it may speed up the results that would take longer to see, but it can only control weight gain, it does not cause weight loss.

1.0 out of 5 stars this was a useless product, March 31, 2012
This was a worthless product. I just has a lot of caffeine and that is about it. I could tell no other benefits from this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much to recommend, February 2, 2012
I have tried various diet aids and some work and some do not. This product does nothing for me, even at the maximum dosage, and I really wanted it to work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for the warnings, April 18, 2012
Meg (Santa Fe, NM) - See all my reviews
Thanks everyone for the warnings. I found the pills to be ineffective but I probably would have messed around until the 14 days had passed and had to pay $90. But since I read your warnings I called within the 14 days and am sending the crap back within the 30 day time period. Just when I think I'm too smart to be scammed again, another one comes along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, March 11, 2013
I gave Avesil four stars because it worked for me. I bought a 60 day trial of Avesil since it was recommended on a diet website. After purchase I did see all the negative reviews on the internet so I was wondering if it would even work. Well I lost 5 pounds the first week! I also have alot of energy. I exercise 4-5 times a week which I was doing before with less results. I did cut my sugar intake...when I started Avesil. Avesil suppressed my appetite so I was not hungary and wasn't munching on snacks. I work a desk job so it's easy to get the munchies while sitting staring at a computer.

I cancelled by membership so I can purchase here on Amazon since it's about a $20 discount. I will continue to use until I reach my goal weight.

Rate and Discover Movies