Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on May 14, 2013
Comfortable on my face; nose piece adjustable to fit well.
When folded, the ends of the ear pieces scratch the corners of the lenses-this is not so great.
The Case they came in is pretty large-actually fit 2 pair of sunglasses in it for transport. That's not a real problem though.
on August 12, 2013
I was very skeptical about buying sunglasses online but these are an excellent value. The fit is perfect and would buy these again ... they came with a case and a cleaning cloth as well as a drawstring bag to keep them in... very very pleased with this purchase
on July 3, 2013
But too small if you like or need larger lenses. The viewing quality is excellent. Crystal clear. Gave them to my grandson. He loves them.
on July 19, 2010
These glasses were more than we bargained for. The quality is really good plus the care kit includes lots of things we need to care for the glasses. The customer service was good too. Very smooth transaction. Would order from seller again with no hesitations. Thanks so much for this wonderful product and the great service and fast shipping.
on September 22, 2013
I have had this product for 1 yr now (April 2012) and it has survived my losing it twice, dropping, and bending. It has kept its color and shape for the most part...the handles are starting to deteriorate by flaking off.

Don't be fooled by the price though, these lenses are great. They are polycarbonate so near shatterproof, and they are polarized with a nice mirror finish on them, but they do scratch easily. This is the only real problem i have with these sunglasses right now, several scratches on the lens from various falls. I have had one lens pop out ever so often, but it snaps right back into place until the next fall. In comparison, i also bought a pair of the cheap Walmart sunglasses, but those give me a headache as I can feel the lens pull my eyes. This pair of sunglasses is way better than those cheap ones .

So now that I may need a new pair, will I buy this again? Maybe not, only because I want to go for a glass lensed version for the clearer optics. Hopefully it will survive the several falls coming its way.
on December 23, 2010
Upon intial inspection these shades honestly seemed "cheap", I was totally wrong! They are amazingly sturdly and more importantly very comfortable. I sometimes forget that I am wearing them, they feel like an extension of my face. Visibility is excellent. These glasses are absolutely top notch for the price. Especially the extras that come with it. I received a lens care cloth, a case, and a coupon for an extra pair for free!! Hard to beat that. JiMarti has made me a very happy customer!!
on September 18, 2013
Really nice glasses for the price. Had to buy these in replacement for an earlier pair where the lens was popped out of the frame straight out of the box. I plan to buy another pair for my wife so I don't have to share.
on October 8, 2012
I needed better sunglasses to replace my cheap 6 dollar ones. I wanted some polarized ones but rayban glasses are super expensive. This work just fine.
on January 14, 2013
I do like the style but they could be made better. I picked up a cheaper pair from amazon that feel much better but I will prob buy from them again.
on May 13, 2011
I am very happy with my decision to purchase this pair of sunglasses. They were a lot nicer than I had anticipated. The care kit that comes with it is a very nice bonus. If you are looking for a good pair of inexpensive sunglasses, I would definitely recommend these.