4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price
I was pleased with these glasses, and for the low price, they were nicer than my expectation. They are pretty comfortable and are certainly adequate to filter the sun.
Published on February 14, 2012 by ShellyB.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't want you to be embarrassed
The gold rim is not at all like the real thing, the color that is. If you want to buy the item, stick with the "silver" color.
Published on June 10, 2009 by G. HO

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't want you to be embarrassed, June 10, 2009
This review is from: Aviator Sunglasses Gold Frame Mirror Lens with Pouch (Eyewear)

3.0 out of 5 stars WHERE'S THE MIRROR?, June 4, 2013
These a finely made sunglasses, but I was hoping they would be mirrored on the lenses as it is part of a costume. I'll keep them for the retro 1970's dark amber effect. Just wished they were mirrored.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, February 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these so much, July 14, 2014
I love these so much, my only issue is the case that came with it the staps are very easy to pull out in result of breaking it. item came before expected and nothing was broke. Thanks very much! will purchase from again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylin!!, March 27, 2014
Love them! Really sharp looking!! They were perfect for the outfit I needed them for!!! And if course, couldn't beat the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit, February 20, 2014
These are a tight fit, will fit person with small head or child. Too small for me, will be giving away

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, January 26, 2014
I got these for a friend and she liked them. They were part of a long running joke between us, but the glasses, for the price, hold up pretty well.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, November 15, 2013
It's pretty good. They block the sun very well without impairing vision at all. They're a little flimsy, but for the price, you can't go wrong with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice glasses, September 28, 2013
Brandon (Alta Loma, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Thank You for all of your help. I will recommend to friends! These glasses are good quality and have a real mirror finish

2.0 out of 5 stars I realize these where cheap however, September 12, 2013
Zach (BULLHEAD CITY, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
I will be the first to say i wasn't expecting much from these sunglasses, but; they didn't even last two days before they started falling apart. The nose piece went first and then a lens. The reason I gave them two stars is because they arrived quickly and they looked as good as aviators I spent much more on. But why would you listen to me I am a guy that buys Aviator sunglasses.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›