Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Color: SilverLens Color: SilverChange

on April 15, 2010
Don't buy these unless you can handle copious amounts of awesome. Whenever I wear them, strangers randomly high five me. I've also been invited to play in several pickup beach volleyball games. They also come in handy when you need to check your teeth for stray food particles after lunch. They're actually way better quality than I anticipated, and I would buy them again.
2727 comments482 of 526 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 3, 2010
5252 comments943 of 1,064 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2009
Very good quality, cam very quickly, and also included was a cloth case/cleaner, which wasn't in the item description. Very good for price :)
22 comments73 of 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2010
I wear these sunglasses every day and I absolutely love them! Totally dark when you put them on and the sun will never bother you again and the best part.....the girls cannot tell if you are checking them out and I love doing that hahahaha...the company who makes them was very cool because the first pair i got had a scratch and after I told them about it, they sent me a new pair without me having to pay for anything!! Definitely recommend this!!
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2010
I love these aviators. They're not as big as most aviator sunglasses you see, but they're not small either. In fact, to me personally, they're just perfect. They do look like the picture, the silver reflective lenses not only looks classic but do a great job keeping the sun under control. The construction is sturdy and should last just fine if you treat them half-decently. I plan to buy another pair soon, for the price, you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal anywhere!
0Comment23 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2009
ive purchased other mirrored glasses before, but i must say they weren't as well made as these. the other ones felt cheap whereras this one feels...idk...sturdy...my new fav glasses
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2009
I received my sunglasses in very good time once my order was placed. They arrived in excellent condition and no defects. They are actually lighter in weight than I expected them to be so a big plus there. I can't wear them while driving though b/c they are a bit too dark. I love them otherwise.
0Comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2010
I was a little disappointed with this product . Rather than being a silver mirrored finish they are a black mirror finish and that was not what I really wanted .
on June 10, 2011
After reading all of the glowing reviews for these whack glasses I have come to the conclusion that the reviewers are either from 3rd world countries or have never owned a pair of sunglasses before. You get what you pay for. And for 3 bucks and some odd cents, ya don't get much. These are basically sunglasses that you win at a carnival during a game of balloon pop. They are extremely poorly made, mine came scratched AND they sent them in an envelope with ZERO protective casing!!! It should also be noted that the glasses you get are NOT the ones pictured. The ones in the picture are silver looking but the ones you get are its ugly twin, dull and flat gray. Sure, these may be cool for Halloween if you're going as a hipster or Tom Cruise in Top Gun, but if you seriously intend on wearing these regularly, you will look like a complete d-bag. Seriously. Don't buy these, they are not worth the paper the money is printed on.
22 comments17 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2009
I ordered these on a whim. There are no reviews but they look great...and they are!! I have a big head and they fit perfectly. They seem to be pretty sturdy. The packaging wasn't great but I could track the package, which is a plus, and it came from NY to FL(here) early. There was also no damage at all on the perfect mirror lenses. Great buy
0Comment19 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question