5.0 out of 5 stars ring size
I love it I just needed a size 8 in it if you have a size 8 you please let me know thank you
Published 8 months ago by Pam Hatcher

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment...
Published 21 months ago by curly

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment..., October 21, 2012
This ring looks so awesome in the picture. I couldn't wait to receive it. In person, it's a little nothing. The diamonds are so incredibly small that I had to put on my reading glasses to see them. I always wear a size 6 and this ring was so tight that I had a hard time getting it off even with soap and water--my finger was turning blue. Unfortunately, I will be returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars ring size, November 1, 2013