5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High-End Conditioner for black hair
This is a terrific deep-penetrating conditioner. I really like the Keracare line because they cater to the needs of the black clients. This is an excellent product on my relaxed hair. It make my hair feel really moisturized, conditioned, and soft. I highly recommend the Humecto Creme Conditioner! It smells really nice too!
Published on September 9, 2007 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't see what all the hype is about
Published 5 months ago by CrysTheSagittarius

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent High-End Conditioner for black hair, September 9, 2007
Amazon Customer (Vancouver, WA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!, May 25, 2008
This review is from: KERACARE Humecto Creme Conditioner (Misc.)
I started using this product a few months ago along with the Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo and I have noticed a tremendous difference in the look and feel of my hair. When I originally began using this conditioner my hair was exteremly dry and brittle. While I could notice an immediate difference in the texture of my hair after I used the humecto conditioner once, my hair became even shinier, healthier, and less dry after conditioning my hair with this product at least once per week on a consistent basis. I must say that I am very impressed with what this product has done for my hair! I would absolutely without reservation recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve the overall health and appearance of their hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Hair Regimen for Black Hair, October 31, 2010
I started using this product over a year ago after a weave disaster left my hair broken and fragile. My new hairdresser used the hydrating and detangling shampoo along with the humecto conditioner. My hair bounced back after six months of using these products. I bought the sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner for home use also. Today my hair is back to its pre-weave length and it is healthy all over. I will not use another brand ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfy Thirty Hair, October 23, 2013
Gypsy Soul (Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico) - See all my reviews
I can't live with out this. The instructions say leave on for 20 minutes, but Humecto is soooooo good, I leave it on for an hour. My hair is soft, silky, shiny, full of bounce and smells great.... all that on my heavily bleached hair. Nothing has ever worked half as great as Kera Care's Humecto.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, April 2, 2013
I got a chance to use humecto products at my hairdresser and 2 sessions in, I'm experiencing less breakage and my hair feels thicker and fuller!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 18, 2008
I have been using this product for awhile now after being referred to it by my hairdresser been extremely pleased with the results. It leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. As a woman with relaxed hair it even helps to keep my hair soft when new growth comes out. I used to be able to get only the smaller sizes but thankfully through Amazon I found the larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars omg what a difference, July 31, 2011
i have corse,dry, color treated, and hot iron damaged hair. i usually use redkens XTREME fuel once a week. NEVER AGAIN! . i love the super reconstucter (must have) but only use it once a month. i just used this today and i am in LOVE! i could feel as if after using my hair instantly became stronger. I lOVE U KERACARE!

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't see what all the hype is about, June 30, 2014
So I decided to buy this after reading the numerous reviews praising this product as "holy grail". The only thing I enjoyed about this overpriced conditioner is the scent. It smells great and the scent also lingered for about 6 hours after using (w/o leave-ins). It didn't leave my hair feeling conditioned at all; it was as if it did nothing. My hair had no softness after drying or slip after application. Money well wasted.

About me (for reference): I have relaxed 4b/c hair. Using any conditioner in my regimen involves deep conditioning for 30 minutes w/ bonnet heat and cowashing.

1.0 out of 5 stars DIDN'T WORK ON MY HAIR, February 22, 2014
I HEARD AT LOT OF TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT SO I DECIDED TO TRY IT AND IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME. I HAD A LOT OF SHRINKAGE AND IT MADE MY HAIR LOOK DULL EVEN WITH ADDED OILS, SO I WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN AND IT WAS HARD TO DETANGLE. I THINK I WILL STAY WITH AUSSIE 3 MINUTE MIRACLE DEEEP CONDITIONER, MY HAIR LOVES THIS STUFF, I HAVE VERY LITTLE SHRINKAGE ,VERY EASY TO DETANGLE ,LOTS OF SLIP, AND LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINY.

5.0 out of 5 stars This conditioner is Awesome!!!, January 8, 2014
My hair went from dry and brittle to silky smooth...you can never use to much of this product, it's worth the price and then some!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›