5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best skin care products I've purchased, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System (Health and Beauty)
So, I'm not really a big Avon fan. I think the last time I bought Avon I was 14 (I'm 33 now). But a girlfriend of mine recommended this product. I had a baby a few months ago so my skin was in turmoil. Dry, yet oily in some parts, uneven color and large pours. This product has been incredible. My skin is soft, and it was instant. I also had an acne scar on my right cheek and well as some lines on my forehead. I noticed in the first week that the lines were less noticable, and by the 3rd week that the scar is barely noticable. i have used many products, and even prescriptions from my dermatologist. I have to say this has been the best overall product I've used. Highly recommend for anyone! I have sensitive skin and had no reaction either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 2, 2009
This 8 week regime is just amazing...I felt a noticable difference within the first two weeks....by the end of the 4th week my skin was so shiney and smooth. Even better by the end of the eight weeks.
This is systematic as noted in the picture. You use number 1 for the first two weeks, every third day.....at the end of the 2nd week you turn the cap to number 2 and use that for two weeks, every third day and so on. I love this product! Defintely will continue to purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars This really helps my skin stay clear!, September 18, 2010
From day 1 my skin started changing for the better. It is now clearer than it has ever been.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely love this product!!!!, May 17, 2013
I love this product I used to purchase it straight from avon but it is not sold by them anymore, I am soooo upset.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is wonderful! My scars are visibly reduced within one month., November 14, 2012
This product is wonderful! My scars have been visibly reduced within one month. I still put it on. I am very excited about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Clinical Dermabrasion System, October 28, 2012
I absolutely love this product. I have used Avon products for over 30 years. This is one of my favorites. I believe it helps to keep my skin smooth and remove surface impurities. If you have very sensitive skin it may not be a good choice for you. I use it several times a weeek.