4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I really love this hand cream. It is difficult to find hand creams with sunscreen in them. I've used it for a few weeks now and my husband remarked unexpectedly how nice my hands look. I like that it is unscented and non-greasy. The only reason I gave it less than 5 stars is that I wish it had SPF 30 instead of 15. Otherwise it is perfect. Highly recommend it.
Published 20 months ago by Jane L.

3.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity
It's okay--I wouldn't re-order it. It's a good moisturizer however, I wouldn't place it in anti-aging category. Better hand creams
around.
Published 6 months ago by Kendall Malloy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 21, 2012
Jane L. "jal" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro Brightening Hand Cream (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, light hand cream with SPF, January 21, 2012
I've been diligent for years about wearing sunscreen each day, but I've noticed the last few years that my hands are starting to give my age away. I bought this Avon hand cream since it had good reviews and sunscreen in it, and because I have always liked Avon's products.

Another reviewer mentioned that it's hard to spread, but I don't so at all; it's light enough to spread right in, but doesn't leave your hands feeling too greasy, so you can use your computer keyboard soon after applying.

I bought this tube to keep on my desk at work so that I will apply it before heading out in the sun. The size would also make it great to keep in a purse.

Since I haven't had it too long, I can't speak to its anti-aging claims, but I do really like it.

I'm a hand cream junkie, and, while this one is a bit lighter than I like (I prefer creamier lotions), it's a good one that I will definitely re-purchase. When I ordered this Avon lotion, I also ordered Robanda Anti-Aging Hand Cream, SPF 20 Hand Treatment 3oz, and I like them about the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Overnight Hand Cream, August 6, 2011
This hand cream is rich, emollient but is not greasy. Great to use at bedtime to maximize the active ingredients. I wash my hands a lot in my profession and feel that this cream met my moisturizing expectations. However, I have not used it long enough to say anything about the brightening qualities. I love the Avon Anew Clinical line and will continue to buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars So so, February 1, 2014
Makes my skin feel nice and soft but I am almost done with tube and have noticed no lightening of my brown spots which is really what I bought it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Clinical Luminosity, December 31, 2013
around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Hand Crean, Reasonably Priced, December 11, 2011
I'm new to this hand cream, but it seems to provide a subtle sheen, goes on light, isn't greasy or heavy.
So far, I'm loving it, but it has yet to stand the test of treating dehydrated Winter hands. I will keep you posted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant reflective properties, November 5, 2013
I like the reflective 'softening appearance' that this gave my hands. However,I found it is best used over a good quality hand cream,because it does not provide enough moisture when used alone as a hand cream.,

2.0 out of 5 stars Just a moisturizer, September 23, 2013
I found it to be an expensive hand lotion product. It didn't do anything that my old lotion didn't do for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Clinical, September 3, 2013
Elizabeth Mitchell (Sapphire, North Carolina United States) - See all my reviews
This really works. The back of my hands look smoother and the brown spots have faded. I put it on daily - it has the benefit of a sunscreen.

3.0 out of 5 stars This will lighten nothing, but it is a great cream., August 16, 2013
This will lighten nothing on your hands, but it is a thick moist cream. If you just want something other than the watered down lotions you normally buy, get this extremely thick lotion. I continue to buy it for only that reason. It will not lighten anything on your hands, at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›