5.0 out of 5 stars Black Suede is a hit!
This is the only cologne I will use now, as it's the one that got me the most positive feedback from women, they all love it, they say it's amazing and they love it. If Avon ever discontinues this, I don't know what I'll do!
Published on January 14, 2007 by Laurence Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
took two months to recieve and then when i finally got it it was aftershave and not spray...
Published 4 months ago by Samantha

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Suede is a hit!, January 14, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one!, August 11, 2004
Rosebud "kb0trc" (Hibbing, MN United States) - See all my reviews
Over the years my husband has tried various different mens colognes. They all seemed too strong , too musky, too powerful, some would burn my nose. Three years ago we came across Avon's Black suede cologne. This has the best cologne ever. Its scent is not overbearing, will not choke you out, is not too spicey,, it is the ONLY cologne that my husband will use now and I absolutely love it! I hope it is NEVER discontinued!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 18, 2012
This was ordered for my hubby whom has used this product for years. It arrived very well packaged
& smells great. Hubby likes the musky smell & I don't mind it on him at all. This arrived much faster then it said it would
get here, so this was a Great thing because hubby was just about out of his other bottle.
I would order this again!

5.0 out of 5 stars a great smell, March 1, 2009
i have a few bottles of this and it works. it makes me smell really good and that is very important because alot of cologne's i've used over the years i haven't always gotten what i wanted out of them, but this one is a winner all the way and i enjoy the scent and results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cologne Review, December 2, 2009
I enjoy using this product as I have used it for many years. It has a pleasant smell not over powering and yet the women seem to like it.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 23, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Masculine, Sensual, Romantic, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Avon Black Suede Cologne Spray (Misc.)
(from the website) "A rich, smooth scent with sweet mossy tones and spicy accents against a background of amber, woods & musk... this is an oriental scent infused with spices and vanilla to project sexiness and depth."

I believe his is a great cologne for the price. It has a very masculine scent of woody aromas. It has a light powder scent too that is also very masculine. The scent is smooth and velvety, very sensual. You could probably wear it anytime but it is probably best suited for romantic evenings, or an evening out on the town. So why pay more for a cologne when you can get top quality for less from a reputable brand like Avon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like... and not returnable, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Avon Black Suede Cologne Spray (Misc.)
I read other reviews and thought this might be great for an everyday going-to-work cologne. I REALLY disliked it. It is musky, but it smells mostly of the alcohol base. Even the bottle, cap, and packaging seemed cheap. I guess you get what you pay for; although, I purchased Aspen by COTY as well for roughly the same price and really liked that. The worst part about the Black Suede is that it is non-returnable. I buy tons of stuff online, but I won't be buying anything from Avon via Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Cologne. It's been around for several years, January 6, 2015
This review is from: Avon Black Suede Cologne Spray (Misc.)
Awesome Cologne. It's been around for several years. I used to use this years ago and loved it and couldn't find it anywhere. Then I came along on Amazon and I found it. Received it, and it smells just the way it did years ago; and am very happy.

Glad to see that this is still around.

In case your wondering how long you can expect this bottle to last, if used a few times a week, you can expect this to last about 6 months or so.

Highly Recommended!