5.0 out of 5 stars I AM NOT AN AVON REP---AND THIS STUFF ROCKS
I rarely write reviews like this but I ALWAYS read them before buying products not just pricey products but any skin care product since I tend to break out with "cheaper" formulations.

Published on July 25, 2009 by Tanya Abreu

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype!
I was excited that a product backed by a Dermotologist would get rid of some of my wrinkles! I'm 49 with some wrinkles around my eyes, laugh lines and some wrinkles around my mouth. I used this product for one month and don't see any sort of change at all! Not even slight! Leaves my skin greasy! These posts that claim miracles must be Avon Reps!!
Published on May 5, 2009 by Janet Mendoza

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype!, May 5, 2009
Janet Mendoza (Wheatland, CA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM NOT AN AVON REP---AND THIS STUFF ROCKS, July 25, 2009
Tanya Abreu (Lake Worth, Florida) - See all my reviews

Anyhow, I have been using Derma-Full for two weeks, once a day and my skin has a tightness and glow that is noticeable to everyone. (I actually STOPPED using my decleor products these weeks to really give it a test drive.) I did not have deep wrinkles but some light forehead lines and crows feet. They are indeed PLUMPED up and off my face.

Yes there is a new bit of "greasiness" for a few hours to my skin after I use the product but I think that's what "moisture" in the skin should feel like and why young greasy teenage skin looks so great if cared for well. LOL

I just wanted to let people know that I usually do not "see" or feel remarkable results. THIS PRODUCT DELIVERED. And at the price point, the experiment is certainly an easy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, March 27, 2009
I am 42 years old. I have been showing saggy upper and lower eyelids for at least the last 7 years. I have tried everything new that comes on the market. I have seen a plastic surgeon to consider eyelid surgery but I am too afraid of it. I have tried stri vectin, and it worked pretty good but I really couldn't afford to buy it anymore. This derma-full is the best thing I have ever used to date. I am only on my second day and I cannot believe the results. It does what it says it will do. I still have some noticable lines under my eyes but they are a lot less than before and the sagginess on the top lids look a lot tighter! I would definitely recommend this product. Go Avon!

2.0 out of 5 stars Can See Little To No Difference, May 1, 2009
I am a 53 year old woman with deep lines along my nose, and "parentheses" between my eyebrows, along with smaller lines. I have been using this product for two and a half weeks. I was so excited after reading the glowing reviews. I see little, if any, difference so far, even in my little lines. Also, I would like to let people know, you WILL break out if you apply to oily areas. I have bought one more bottle to give it a longer time to work, but if I see no progress after that, I will buy no more, not at this price. Also, it would be NICE if they told you how much to use, and where to apply it (all over face or just problem areas) in their directions. Would not recommend it at this point, but if things change, I will be sure and post a new review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Supposed to help fill in fine lines, but a supplement works just as well., August 20, 2011
* I like to use this product more as a primer to help fill in fine lines as a filler.
* The pump and packaging is great.
* Avon did do a great job of marketing the product, got to give them some credit!
* The reason why people may not notice a difference is that hyalouronic acid is also needed for your joints.
* It is important to do a hyalouronic supplement so that the product you are using for your face primarily goes to your face.
* You will not see huge differences, just small ones.
* Still will continue to re-purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, July 31, 2009
I have used this for over a month and love the way my face looks. Must be patient as with anything that you expect to get true results. Can't be Jennifer Anniston overnight. A little go a long way. I still have half a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works "GREAT" for me!!, June 12, 2011
I`m no "Spring Chicken" with age 59 creeping up on me..I have olive skin.
I had this & forgot about it, I used it yesterday before I left for work & "WOW" could I tell a difference!
I was a tanning girl in my 20`s into early 40`s.
I have the "awnings" over my eyes & this stuff "Tighten" them suckers right back up!!
My skin felt more soft & "taught"...younger looking.
I`m back to "stock up" ordering more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Avon Anew Clinical Facial Filling Serum, March 17, 2011
Vicki Sigmon (Carolina Beach, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I have been using the product for over a year now. My results are amazing. It is by far the best serum I have found. The price is sure better then injections in the face any
day. Avon hit the mark with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well for Me, March 8, 2010
J. Yee (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
First let me just say that I have very few skin issues for someone who is 49, I don't break out much and i don't really have any complaints for most of the year. The only problem I have with my skin is that it's so dry in the winter time I have to use 2 olive oil based serums and moisturizer and a tinted moisturizer just to keep my skin from flaking, the dryness also causes fine lines to appear in my cheek area when I smile. At night I use Derma-full alone just before I go to bed, I've been using it for 7 weeks. I was using the Estee Lauder Night Repair for 6 weeks during the early part of the winter, which for some reason didn't really work for me and saw no differences in my skin. After 3 weeks of using the derma full I saw a visible difference in the appearance of the lines in my cheeks and in the morning, my skin texture looks refreshed. I won't say that I look like a 25 year old now but I know I don't look like I'm in my 40s anymore, and I've been able to use less makeup to hide the imperfections. I'll say though it's not for everyone because in the first few seconds of putting this on, it makes my skin appear a little pink and might not be for someone who has extremely sensititve skin. Everyone's skin issues/tolerances are different so if your skin can tolerate the hyaluronic acid, this might be something for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 28, 2011
I have used this product for a long time and no other product of it's kind can compare to this. I have tried the department store high price brands and they are not as good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›