Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 11, 2011
The historical pictures and context of this book has bestowed great pride in our town.It is important for every town to have a historical record and Mr. Wright has done an excellent job in preserving our history through the juxtaposition of the old and the new.We are fortunate to have a person who has devoted time and effort to keep history alive. It was a VERY DELIGHTFUL read.
on October 16, 2012
Being a 50+ year resident of Avon, I found this book extremely fascinating. My children grew up in the Briarcliff section of Avon and graduated from Roaring Brook School to Avon High School. I watched the Avon fire department burn down the horse barn and the grand stand. So much was familiar. Great Town! Great book of it's history.
I have purchased many other great books from Amazon. A favorite being "Racing In The Rain" by Garth Stein.