5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
Published on August 8, 2009 by Leslie

3.0 out of 5 stars anew
Haven't knoticed any change, so far nor has anyone made any comments. Other than that, the product was priced right and rec'd it fast.
Published on August 21, 2010 by Diane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, August 8, 2009
Leslie (Fort Worth, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Avon Anew Ultimate Gold Emulsion Night Treatment (Health and Beauty)
I absolutely love this product! The consistency is perfect - not to greasy, not too dry. It feels like satin on your skin and you use very little. I did feel a slight tingling the first time I used it, but had no redness whatsoever. The product absorbs very quickly and makes your skin feel so soft! I notice the biggest difference the next morning when I get up and look in the mirror - I look more rested, my skin is even-toned and very soft. I highly recommend this product - you will not find anything this good in this price range or much higher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, March 22, 2010
Obviously cheaper than the actual catalog. It was not greasy at all nor does it burn. Keep up with the regimen and you will notice the difference. But, nothing works overnight. Must be patient and use it for 4 - 6 weeks to see the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product - as advertised and more!, March 1, 2012
PROS:
* Skin looks brighter, I look less tired.
* A teeny bit goes an incredibly long way.
* Gentle scent.
* Great value for the money.

CON:
* IF you use too much (and only if you use too much), product can be sticky.
* And this is highly unfair, but . . . Avon doesn't make a companion eye-cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've got proof that this works!, January 1, 2013
I was asked by our local news station to be a part of a study group to put this Anew Ultimate to the test. The group had different ages and skin types. I was the 40-yr old white female.

We visited with a plastic surgeon who took close up pics of all of our faces. Then we used the product for two weeks and came back for some after pics. Go to this link to see the news coverage and the before and after pics: [...] It was pretty amazing. Even the plastic surgeon had to admit it worked! I'm still using the product today.

5.0 out of 5 stars this is my second jar, I love it!!!, May 7, 2010
This product is awesome, I use every night, my skin is so soft all the time. Does help with the wrinkles and fine lines....

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this product..., April 19, 2012
Only two nights so far and I'm loving this. The glycolic acid is definitely working and the rich amount of peptides are really plumping my almost 50 year old skin. My dry skin feels so moisturized which is quite unusual (in my experience) from a gel. Will update this review after a longer period of time, but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can feel the difference right away!, December 31, 2009
This is a great product, Avon never fails to deliver! My skin is showing new signs of life and it feels so smooth and wrinkle free. I dont know what is being said about a smell with this product there is nothing wrong with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, July 28, 2012
I started using this 5 days ago, and I love it. I have extremely dry skin and I have tried product after product, only to be disappointed.

Immediately after the first use, I noticed my skin felt smoother and the next morning when I used my moisturizer and foundation, I noticed that there wasn't the "drag" I typically have. After day 3, I noticed the fine lines were less noticeable, and the larger lines were softer.

I am not saying this is a miracle in a jar, but I would recommend it to anyone with aging skin, especially if you have dry skin.

The only downside is it can be a bit sticky.

3.0 out of 5 stars anew, August 21, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best!, August 12, 2014
Only the absolute best cream on the market! I have been all over the world and used the 'best of the best' and when a friend let me try hers when I ran out of my moisturizer, then and there I knew it was the one for me and I have been using it for several years now. I do not have a wrinkle on my face and I am 60 and plan on keeping it that way!!! Thank you Anew!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›