Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

100%
Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 18, 2009
This book is a refreshing change from the simplistic self-help books glutting bookstore shelves during the holidays. In Awakening to Awe, Kirk Schneider challenges us to look at the bigger picture, to hold ambiguity and not-knowing, and to reach for wisdom instead of information.
on August 3, 2014
I just Became "Aware". So with that said. here's what I say. "Mimicking soberly losing one's mind. Fearing God's reality not kind. Why I forgot perplexes me so, finding old knowledge I'd rather not know. The Awakening shaking foundations of souls, time to grow up, love, set lofty goals. What am I, Really? Without Love It's scary. How does this end? A Cloverfield? Or Prayery?"

Author, The Real Me