Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Grocery Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now bgg

Format: Audio CDChange

A 2007 4-CD lecture set release, the cover states it is a "complete program for developing your inner guidance and spiritual potential". In this set, John covers how to tap into your psychic abilities and how to use these abilities in all areas of your life. In addition to covering the basics of connecting to Spirit, he also covers what it means to be psychic or intuitive; psychic strengths (clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience); meditation and visualization techniques; charkas and their role in the physical and spiritual body; colors in auras, sensing auras or seeing auras, how to psychically read for yourself and others, psychic techniques, how to tell the difference between intuition and receiving psychic information, bypassing your logical mind, understanding energy fields, understanding your body when it talks to you, and psychic etiquette (do's and don'ts). As a bonus feature, John provides insight about how the soul lives on after the body's physical death as he discusses his work as a psychic medium.

I have several CDs by John Holland (another fine author from Louise Hays and Hay House Publishing) and I am also quite pleased with his meditations. His voice is extremely relaxing and his meditations have been very beneficial to me.
This CD set is primarily lecture, with some insight on how to meditate. So, if you want to meditate with John (which I highly recommend) also buy the "Psychic Navigator" book which includes a meditation CD, or get one of John's other meditation CDs in addition to this collection.

If you are interested in developing your psychic abilities, this set provides a lot of really good information. I cannot recommend it highly enough. John goes into a tremendous amount of basic detail and gives just a TON of hints. I have been dabbling myself and he confirmed some things I already knew (or thought I knew) while explaining a lot of things I didn't know. He also gives you a lot of tips about what he does in certain instances. John's voice and presentation techniques are so relaxed and so very soothing, you feel like he's a close friend explaining all the how-to stuff to you. He speaks in very simple terms, too. He is very easy to understand. While some authors make you feel like they are just telling you enough to get you to buy their next book or CD, John makes you feel like he is really trying to help you learn everything. Believe me, if he does a seminar near me, I'm there!--and I plan on finding one.

I am also going to buy this set for a relative who is just beginning to realize and appreciate her psychic abilities. Most of us tune our abilities out because we are afraid to believe in them or because we are afraid that people will make fun of us. Ms Deloris knows very little about charkas, meditation, or any of the technicalities. She just knows what she knows. This set will make an excellent Christmas gift for her. It will fill in the gaps and get her REALLY started on her path to enlightenment. Thanks, John, for sharing all this great information! The cost?--Priceless!

Update: May, 2008. Just saw John in person at a conference in Hershey, PA. He was absolutely wonderful. He provided a lot of useful information. He also did several readings and he had several people in tears with the information he "read" from their deceased friends/relatives/etc. (Tears are good, folks.) I think he really helped some people address some guilt they had stuffed inside themselves for who knows how many years. John was knowledgeable, funny, and very natural. He was very comfortable to talk to. In other words, he was not uppity. And I believe without a doubt that he is a 100% genuine psychic medium.
66 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2007
There is no filler in this 4-CD package. John is very informative and packs a lot into this set. A very experienced psychic or medium will find nuggets of gold, although much will serve as a refresher course. For the "psychic in training" you can't do better for the cost. You'll want to listen repeatedly to the CD's since with so much information you will not be able to appreciate it all in just one listening. John is the real deal.
on October 24, 2007
Powerful teachings!
Done with a very unique style,Very,Very satisfied here and then some.

This incredibly powerful 4 CD set is by far the BEST in learning and brushing up your skills.John Holland is an incredible teacher and amazing Psychic Medium,he does NOT miss a beat in this collection nor does he leave any stoned unturned in all areas of developement and reawakening of every concievable method in Psychism!
He takes his time in teaching the listener about all areas of Psychic to recognize your strengths,how to strengthen whichever area you are developing in.
He takes you through an array of all the 6th sense abilities with love and care and time,not rushed whatsoever,as many others do.
You will learn to develop or enhance any ability that you can concieve existent.He also teaches you on shielding,protecting.grounding,cleansing yourself and your environment and more, and also covers all areas of the aura including but not limited to just seeing the aura,he's very indepth in these teachings on this MUST HAVE collection!John guides you through meditational techniques and also colors and what they represent on an energy level and which ones to use or wear for specific purposes.
He gives lessons for you to try on so many various techniques in your psychic development in an array of Psychic abilities.
He teaches in depth,thoroughly step by step about each Chakra and what area of the body and life each one corresponds to...There truly is soooooooooo much more on this 4 CD set and this is an incredible investment...Please if you are considering the purchase,give a test ride you won't be disappointed.
Why the 1st reviewer gave it such negative review is waay beyond me as this 4 CD set is truly a gem.If I could rate it 10 stars than I would...who says I can't,lol**********.Way to go John!!!I love this set. it is NOT just a beginners's for all levels.
Try it you will Love it!
on August 11, 2008
I have been channeling healings and medium sessions for a few years now and, although not a professional, I consider myself to be beyond "beginner" So I questioned whether or not I'd actually learn anything from this CD set. Among other things, it introduced me to a new chakra clearing technique and helped me to better understand and define my own unique gifts. I DID find this CD set to be very helpful!
on June 7, 2008
John Holland has extensive experience in the field of intuition and has been formally trained in England at the Arthur Findlay College of Phychic Science, this school is foremost in the world. He is practical in his approach, and following his teachings brings results. I highly recommend all of John Holland's work.
on November 15, 2008
This set is a bit basic. I ignored the other review that said this, and will end up selling or donating this one.
If you are starting from scratch, this would be a great way to begin your journey. I did still learn some things, mostly on the chakras...and his exercises do help, but I by far prefer Laura Alden Kamm.
Holland is very easy to listen to, and being from NYS myself, I found his voice and accent very soothing. To be frank, there is very little out there for the intermediate level sensitive.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2008
John does a terrific job of organizing and presenting the material in this course. Whether you are a beginner just trying to understand your intuition and chakras or someone looking to re-inforce your practice, you won't be disappointed. The material is presented in a really accessible, straight forward way with lots of examples and exercises. I've attended one of John's other seminars and it's almost as good as being there.
on March 6, 2011
I wish I had bought this cd set before I embarked on all the classes I took and all the other books I bought. Mr. Holland takes you step by step in learning how to access your psychic awareness. He shares exercises on meditation and breathing as well as chakra and aura balancing. These are the preliminary tools to set your energetic body in place to proceed in developing your psychic abilities. Mr. Holland also walks you through exercises to awaken your psychic seeing, hearing, and feeling/knowing and how to become aware when receiving information through these channels. He finishes off with more exercises to do readings and the ethics of psychic work. Definitely a great guide for the starter and great information for the advanced.
on February 5, 2011
I first purchased John Holland's "101 Ways To Jump - Start Your Intuition" and enjoyed its affirmations. I wanted to find other products from John and found this audiobook. It provides very simple easy to follow exercises an tips for beginners that want to develop their psychic abilitites. John also provides advise on do's and dont's as you start to develop your abilitites.
on November 10, 2007
Awakening Your Psychic Strengths by John Holland is full of much information on developing your psychic strengths. The topics are clear and easy to understand, it is a good learning aid to anyone who is starting out on the road to Psychic development. some of the information may serve as a remined to anyone who has read Psychic Navigator also by John Holllad. The CD format make it easy to learn from and remember. I listen to it while doing housework or just resting. John Holland is an very good teacher and I look forward to learning from any CD or book that Mr Holland puts out to the world.