Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Away We Go
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

69%
31%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 30, 2009
The movie is a unique look at love and relationship and the soundtrack is even better. Loved the characters in the film and I can see them in the music. Murdoch holds your attention with a raw warm voice and lyric that keeps you thinking and feeling. Go out and get it, it will add so much beauty and depth to your music collection.
on July 20, 2009
This is a lovely film and a lovely collection of songs: I'm really glad that Alexi Murdoch (Time Without Consequence) is getting the attention and audience he deserves.
on May 16, 2014
This CD is wonderful to listen to in the car or at home. It has great songs and ones you will find yourself singing over and over gain. The movie was sweet and so is the CD. It is hard to find this anywhere near this price out in box store too.
on September 17, 2009
While the film "Away We Go" was pretty good, I really enjoyed the music. I decided to buy the soundtrack based on the initial viewing of the movie. I was pleasantly surprised. I had never heard of Alexi Murdoch, and I don't know why. He has an amazing sound and he should be heard more often. While the other songs are enjoyable (particularly Bob Dylan's Meet me in the Morning) it's Murdoch's incomparable sound that makes this album a must listen to!
on March 23, 2011
This cd is so so SOOOO gooood! Alexi Murdoch is the primary artist on the cd (and he's AWESOME, btw) but there are a few other 'gems' on here too... George Harrison, Bob Dylan. It's a lovely album full of music and one that is sure to lift the spirit of an ailing heart. So beautiful! If you've happened upon this review by chance and you've not seen the movie that the soundtrack derives from? Stop what you're doing. Right now! Stop! Type into the Search engine here, "Away We Go" in Movies and TV and buy it! Or, be sure to catch it on your movie channels at home ~ ohmygosh! Such a sweet movie! Waaayyy overlooked by studio bigwigs ~ should have gotten way more publicity! Either way you go, I promise, you won't be disappointed. :) Have a groovy day! xo
on August 20, 2009
I have really enjoyed this CD. The few songs that are not by Alexi Murdoch seem out of place, but overall I like this soundtrack.
on August 28, 2010
I mean, i usually can tell who is playing in most pop soundtracks, but i was fooled by Alexi Murdoch, a Nick Drake, John Martin and Jim O'Rourke sound and sing alike. Very interesting to say the least. Not very original, but who really is these days. I like it.
on April 6, 2011
After seeing this movie at home, I was immediately moved by the music. I went on Amazon and ordered it right away and have not been disappointed. Highly recommend the soundtrack.

Bonus, it shipped and was in hand in 2 days, now that's what I call instant gratification.
on February 9, 2011
I did see the movie and thought it was quite enjoyable. If your a Nick Drake fan you will like this disc. Pop the disc in and away you go.
on September 17, 2009
If you enjoyed the music in the movie, this sticks to the original songs and does not disappoint.