Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

69%
31%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 24, 2009
This is one of the few albums in my collection I can listen to all the way through. Alexi Murdoch has a soothing, beautiful voice. Other artists are included every couple songs, providing a nice mix for the listener.
If you're thinking of buying this CD, go for it! You're going to love it.
on August 16, 2009
I saw this movie as soon as it was released and I loved every minute of it. One of the reasons I loved it was for the music! These songs fit the movie perfectly! Fit the scenes perfectly! I was so excited to get this soundtrack! Many of the songs give me goose bumps and I just have to smile!
on June 26, 2010
My husband and I are expecting and we thought it would be fun to watch this movie together. We loved it and he was struck by the music throughout the movie. He even commented on it a few times after we saw it. I had a hard time finding the CD locally but found it here and we LOVE it.
on March 30, 2010
I rented the DVD of this movie through Netflix. I was impressed with the music, so I looked up the soundtrack on Amazon.com. I found it and ordered it. It's one of my favorite soundtracks. I had never heard of Alexi Murdoch before this CD. I love his voice and the lyrics and music.
on December 30, 2010
I loved this movie which made me curious about the artist of the soundtrack. I am very pleased I bought this CD. Alexi Murdoch creates beautiful melodies with meaningful words of song that put me at ease and bring about memories of my own or the wish to just float along.
on May 6, 2010
I adore this album! The songs are wonderful and Alexi's voice is haunting. I'm not sure why the other tracks were included, they needn't have been. If a couple more of his songs had been included instead, I would have been even happier if it were possible! Buy it!
on November 29, 2009
Loved the movie, love the CD. It's mellow, for the most part, so not for everyone. But, I like it a lot. The music is wonderful background music. It went very well with the movie.
on February 14, 2010
I heard a few songs from the movie and just had to get the whole soundtrack; I fell in love with it! Awesome for long drives! The case is not very durable but overall a great buy!
on April 4, 2014
I liked the movie, but I think I like the soundtrack better. Sometimes this is all I want to hear. Sort of a hopeful, mellow, pondering type of cd. Very nice I love Alexi Murdoch.
on May 7, 2014
The kind of music you listen to when you don't think you can take another moment of nonsense talk. The song under an orange sky is perfect for the loss of family.