Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2009
This CD brought back great memories from my junior high and high school years! From the popular (and often overplayed) Last Christmas, to the rare and difficult-to-find Christmas in Hollis and Christmas is the Time to Say I Love You, to the always-amusing Bob & Doug McKenzie's 12 Days of Christmas, I've been playing this one over-and-over again. A retro holiday CD to round out my collection of 80s music. I can't believe it took so long for me to acquire these "classics!"
on November 23, 2013
Track list:

1. Last Christmas - Wham!
2. Jingle Bell Rock - Daryl Hall & John Oates
13. Rock And Roll Christmas - George Thorogood & The Destroyers
14. Hazy Shade Of Winter - The Bangles
15. This One's For The Children- New Kids On The Block
on December 12, 2013
This is an awesome collection of the songs that were playing on the radio growing up in the 80s. We listen to this every year in the car starting the day after Thanksgiving and it just starts off the Christmas season. I lost the first CD so I had to order it again this year or it just wouldn't feel like Christmas.
on January 13, 2015
Awesome ! Just what I wanted and came without a scratch for used item in great condition !
on April 2, 2015