Awesome book...can't get past the first chapter, though!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 25, 2007 6:18:16 AM PST
N. Milstone says:
This book is awesome, but I'm having trouble getting past the first chapter...my perfectionism is telling me my notebook isn't right, my words aren't right...blah, blah, blah!

I'm posting this in hopes of meeting other FlyBabies who are stuck, or not, who want to discuss the book and how it is changing their lives.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 9, 2007 4:04:26 PM PDT
I love this book!! I am up to my third time of reading it! I got it two weeks ago and just start reading it again as soon as i finish it. I just need to keep focused and there is so much in there i need to keep re-reading to take it all in!
Trying to FLY in Australia!

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2007 7:23:13 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 16, 2007 7:25:21 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2007 7:31:40 AM PDT
You're not the only one stuck. I bought the book two months ago and haven't even cracked the cover. I keep telling myself I need to, but I have so many other things to do, a house to try and take care of and I work full-time. There are only so many hours in a day, but I am determined that I will get to this book. I know that it will help, since the FlyLady website has help get my house in order and the same principles apply here. Go for it, you've only got the weight to loose and nothing else. Remember progress not perfection is the key!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Feb 25, 2007
Latest post:  May 16, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Body Clutter: Love Your Body, Love Yourself
Body Clutter: Love Your Body, Love Yourself by Marla Cilley (Paperback - 2005)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (246)