Customer Discussions > Julianne Hough forum

Awesome!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 23, 2008 7:18:22 AM PST
BaseballGrrl says:
I am a Dancing with the Stars fan, so I knew who Julianne was from that. When I heard she was putting out a country song, I went to check it out on iTunes. I love the song!! This girl has an amazing voice, and the song is a good one. Then I just heard her second song, and it's just as good! I don't usually like female country singers much, but I am totally excited to buy this album as soon as it comes out! Julianne Hough is awesome!!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 10, 2008 8:21:02 AM PDT
K. Layer says:
That Song In My Head is a fantastic song. I hope country radio and music fans really embrace Julianne because she could be the next big thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 28, 2008 10:21:34 PM PDT
I'm looking forward to the release of this album, Julianne is a talented singer and i believe she is one of the best new female country singers to come along in years

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2008 1:06:17 PM PDT
Samantha says:
i dont even like country music. but i dont mind hers

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 24, 2008 9:15:18 PM PDT
J. Forseth says:
i agree!! just hearing the 3 full songs they are previewing and snippets of a couple others, i can just tell she has what it takes -- she really is a talent and I hope people embrace her as a singer and not just "a dancer who thinks she can sing" ! she has many amazing songs and albums in her future I think....!

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2008 2:54:38 PM PDT
Shari Blake says:
I love it too, I've heard 3 songs from the album so far on you tube & I like all 3. I am a fan of her dancing & now her singing as well. I am totally going to get this album.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Julianne Hough forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Feb 23, 2008
Latest post:  May 4, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Julianne Hough
Julianne Hough by Julianne Hough (Audio CD - 2008)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (88)