5.0 out of 5 stars I Laughed, I Cried, I Make Appointments
The fam decided by unanimous votes that our serious art calendar HAD to go after 1.5 months of rotation. Who wants to look at an abstract still-life
Published 14 months ago by Geneva Lewis

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Not Like the Book
Published 12 months ago by blameitontherain

2.0 out of 5 stars It's Not Like the Book, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Received a book titled "Awkward Family Photos" as a gag gift and it was hilarious! Carefully selected photos, witty captions and little stories about some of the weirdest ones. We passed the book around during the evening of the party and people were still laughing about it weeks later. Bought this calendar, anticipating an entire year of laugh-out-loud crazy pictures. Unfortunately, the photos on the calendar have no captions or descriptions whatsoever and several of the photos seem to have been selected just because they fit in with the scheme (such as rabbits for the month of April), not because they were particularly strange or awkward. A fail.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Laughed, I Cried, I Make Appointments, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
above the dentist appointments when you could instead gaze upon the splendor of a man and his pet parrot in a formal portrait? This calendar is pet-themed, with each month celebrating a specific pet photographed with their people...Dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, etc., and my personal; favorite, monkeys. Who can compare with the strawberry blonde in a 70's era burgundy velvet dress, posing with her "honeys": hubby and her spider monkey in an eyelet-trimmed puff sleeve ensemble. Gold, baby, gold. The "Awkward Family Photographs" is a franchise based on the collective shame of pre-digital photos, our need for freezing a moment in egocentric time, and an inherent celebration of the wackiness of homo sapiens. Enjoy, turn the page, and laugh. Don't you have some of your own awkward family photos?

3.0 out of 5 stars Gag gift, July 27, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Bought it as a gag gift we had a good laugh. Well worth the money alright I am done now thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Pictures aren't as funny as I would have hoped., March 29, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Maybe they used all the really funny pictures in previous years because this one is far less funny than last year's.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Big, March 25, 2013
Todd A. Scallions (Bartlett, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
This calendar is huge compared to the ones I normally purchase. The price was right and Woot wasn't making a 2013 calendar so I picked up two of these. One for home and one for the office.

1.0 out of 5 stars no-go, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
I thought this would be funny but it really is kinda creepy. I gave it to my quirky co-worker who also seems a bit off and even he didn't display it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the pics are funny, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
But others are either pretty normal or just not interesting. I've only made it through March (birds), and this month is definitely weak on pictures. I wanted a calendar for my cubicle at work- one the would make me laugh but not be inappropriate for the office ( I work in HR). This is definitely the right blend, but the pictures are just okay. This may be the 30th version of this type of calendars so perhaps they've run out of the super hilarious glamor shots of pets and their odd owners, but I feel like the Internet probably provides a steady supply of these... At any rate, there have been a few photos that have made me laugh and I'm generally happy I bought the calendar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comic Relief, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
I gave this calender as a Christmas present for my co-workers at the hospital. It hangs in the middle of the nurses station and I hear comments every day. It absolutely brightens everyone's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awkward Family Pet Photos calendar, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
I bought this for a friend as a gift. This person is a great pet lover and she absolutely love this calendar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Calendar, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar (Calendar)
Love this calendar. It came in nicely packaged. Great condition. Funny pictures. Large readable text. Enough space to write reminders in the calendar. I love it!

ARRAY(0x9c1d475c)

Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar
Awkward Family Pet Photos 2013 Wall Calendar by Mike Bender (Calendar - June 12, 2012)
Used & New from: $9.95