Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Awkward Family Photos
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 6, 2013
I've had a lot of awkward family photos too. One including me yelling at my sister crying about my cousin who was pinching her because I was "yelling so loud it made her ears hurt".????
on April 3, 2014
This book is great to have out for people to thumb through. We have laughed until we cried over these pictures. I gave this as a gift at Christmas and it was a hit at several parties.
on April 9, 2013
Take the website, print it and bind it. Hilarious stuff!
If you have the book, but haven't visited awkward family photos or awkward family pets...well, you really really should.
on December 19, 2011
What a hilarious book! Funny commentary. I loved looking through it. I can spend days browsing through the website (awkwardfamilyphotos.com). Look forward to seeing this in volumes.
on January 8, 2011
Everyone I've shown this book to say that they've got family pictures that would fit right in. This is a sublime blend of "what where they thinking?" with "been there, done that."
on January 4, 2011
This was a Christmas gift for my brother but I couldn't give it to him until I read it myself. Now when we look at photo's we ask each other if they should be submitted. Scary!!!
on December 31, 2010
Our entire family sat on Christmas day and roared with laughter over the photos and comments in this book. It is hilarious and fun to laugh at family foibles. Great idea.
on September 25, 2011
this is a great book for family time--we enjoyed looking at other people's crazy moments and it reminded us of our own---sent us searching out old photos that made us laugh!
on May 26, 2013
I bought this book because I found out that friends of ours are in it! I loved seeing their picture - too funny. The rest of the photos were funny, weird and...weird!
on March 20, 2011
Everyone that comes over stops and flips through this hysterical book! The picture on the cover just sucks them in. I love it. The stories inside are pretty funny too.