Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Axelrod & Cooper's Concise Guide to Writing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 31, 2013
Bought for English 101. Great price compared to other options. I originally was just going to rent it from our campus bookstore, but then if I did any highlighting I would be responsible for full price. So I bought my own copy for a few dollars more.
on September 23, 2012
I used this textbook every single day of my essay writing class. In fact, maybe it helped me get my A. This year I did a big clean-out and offered my two textbooks to incoming students. It remains a valuable resource.
on February 18, 2013
I believe the book has sub headers that are easy to read. I was able to go directly to the text that was most important for me to read. The way it is written is understandable and informative.
on July 10, 2014
Used this for my college writing course. After I finished the course, I sold it back but later regretted it. This book has great references for general writing pieces. It also has clear instructions and examples on citing sources which is a must for any writer or student.
on November 6, 2013
This is a great book and I might not even resale mine after the semester. More than likely you are getting this book for a class. This is probably the best writing book that I have ever bought throughout my college career. I would recommend this book.
on March 25, 2013
Every student should have this book in their possession.
My husband is finishing his degree and this has been so helpful with his English courses.
on December 27, 2012
I had to get this book for a writing class I was in. I didn't really use it because everyone has access to the Purdue Online Writing Lab. The contents of the book itself are up to date and useful.
If I didn't have access to the internet, this book would come in handy all of the time.
on June 27, 2009
As I am a college student, I found the Axelrod & Cooper's textbook "Concise Guide to Writing" helpful in my studies as well as informative and rewarding in achieving and mainttaing my desired grade.
on October 16, 2014
The book was in fairly new condition but the content makes it perfect. Very useful writing tool for any one including people new to the life of a writer. All the pages were like new.The seller provided quick delivery
on January 22, 2014
the mail came super fast! I did not have to used the track or anything! It came exactly as described! It is a used product, but looks like brand new! I recommended your products to anyone!