5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spinner
Actually I have become a big fan of all of Azar's spinning displays. The black ones are classy looking on the counter or shelf, and I got the black pegs to go with it. Makes a great display for everything.
Published 16 months ago by Mel White

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, for small stuff
Published on September 13, 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, for small stuff, September 13, 2012
This display is cute, it's exactly the way it looks in the picture. I ordered it for my scentsy display at parties and events. It fits a few bars but not much. I plan to use it for displaying other smaller products. The color is a lot more yellow than I had expected. It's supposed to be green, but it totally looks more yellow. I bought pegs from amazon as well, they fit in and stay secure well. It spins properly, which is good. I think the only thing I wish more is that it was bigger. Just a little. Like a little taller. However, it does state the dimensions in the description, and had I really measured it out, I would have known. All in all, it functions, it would be good for jewelry displays, and other small merch. Other than that I wouldnt put anything too big on it, as it's very light and might fall over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this spinner, August 30, 2013
Mel White "Makaw" (Southern California) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 9, 2013
works very well to display items. I wish the hooks came a little smaller so the items would fit better, but it is a very nice item and well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives me what I was looking for when I ordered ..., September 13, 2014
Gives me what I was looking for when I ordered it and it is expandable if you need to add another section at the top. Not the typical lightweight plastic either, very durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 1, 2014
Not bad for the money. Serves it's purpose in my store for lightweight items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 21, 2014
Very sturdy. Exactly what I needed.