1,315 Reviews

Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from Stanzino Inc.!!! Buy from Cambridge Select!
Published 7 months ago by C.K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love it - just needed to get the right undergarments, August 30, 2013
I REALLY wanted to love this skirt. I've been reading reviews for every style I could find on Amazon and decided I need to bite the bullet and try one. I'm 5'9" about 150 (28" waist but I have a sizable butt for my body shape) so I decided to air on the side of caution and get the large, the waist part was definitely big on me although it stayed up. I probably could have gotten away with the medium.

In order to have it be a true "maxi" I had to put it on almost exactly like it appears on the model photo, no fold to the waist and I had to pull it a little further down from my waist than the model has it, then it just barely skimmed the floor. You definitely can't fold the waist if you're tall so keep that in mind ladies!

The fabric is quite nice, very soft and flowing but in the end for me the skirt just doesn't work. After modeling it in front of a mirror for about 10 minutes I decided I just couldn't get past the way the clinginess of the fabric seemed to emphasize every dimple and imperfection of my rear. If you have a large booty and are even the slightest bit self conscious about the way it looks then this skirt might not be for you. For those of you that can pull it off, power to you!

Also, I ordered the Burgundy and the Caviar and from testing it out in both natural and artificial lighting I don't think either of them would have any of the see-through issues that some other reviews have mentioned so that probably varies by the color you get. Sadly these will be going back but I'm going to keep hunting to see if I can find a style with a drape that's a bit more forgiving to my backside.

UPDATE: I decided that I liked the skirts too much to give up that easily. Bought a pair of Jockey Skimmies Slipshorts and am now completely satisfied with the way the skirt looks! Will still be sending back to get the right size (medium) for a better fit in the waist and more colors!

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, June 17, 2013
beautiful rich chocolate brown color soft fabric n very surprisingly enough, very flattering 2 my figure. im 5'2" zaftig n curvy n i typically wear a size 18. (really depends on how the article of clothing is made) n it just seemed 2 hit me n all the right places wo me lookin all bloopy. i received my order quickly n i am so very pleased w this skirt.

i will definitely b buying from them n the future...btw i ordered size XL.

hope this helps...happy shopping ladies!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted..., June 13, 2013
Beautiful color, great fit, exactly as other Azules maxi skirts I've owned. Very comfortable and love that you can wear different height shoes and adjust the length by how far you roll down the waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colors can be off but wow so soft and comfortable, see my color notes below, October 30, 2013
I'm 5'7", 175 lbs, currently kind of apple shaped with long legs, I always have to buy tall, 33 inch inseams when I get jeans. I love these skirts in XL so much I'm a bit embarrassed to say I own 21 and wouldn't mind a few more colors. I have noticed some are shorter than others but all hit past my ankle when worn low below the belly button as the picture shows some are so long they have to be folded over and worn at the waist so they don't drag. Some colors are way off, at first I hated the "purple" as it's really like a port wine color but once I found the right top it's become a favorite. I bought these because I was looking for something comfortable that would fit now and in the future as my size is changing every couple of weeks since I'm on weight watchers. I call them my skirt army. They are incredibly fashionable actually looking a lot like a designer pattern I sewed in the past without all the headache of sewing, I don't think I could actually buy fabric and thread for the price of these skirts. They look good as shown, folded over or even scrunched up at the waist like faux shirring. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these skirts!

Just got the "rust" it's actually pumpkin. I actually got a compliment from a total stranger on my "pumpkin" skirt 30 seconds after I got out of my car today. The black, navy, neutrals are all great but it's the unusual colors that get all the attention. :)

11/8/2013, Ok, I have all the colors now, the only one that turned out to be so awfully off and unattractive was the wheat. It's an ugly light muddy yellow. the bag actually said both wheat and light yellow but since I've got the light yellow one I know it's not the same. I still love the skirts but think azules really needs to be required to update the colors, too many of them are way off from the pictures. Lots of the colors are also so close to each other that only holding them up next to each other can you actually tell they are different. My husband asked me why I bought so many duplicates when actually it's just yellow and light yellow are so close and coral and tangerine are so close and salmon and red orange are so close. Baby blue, eggplant, rust, light yellow, dark teal and obviously wheat are very off from the color depicted in the pictures and about half are slightly off. I feel a bit taken advantage of having the colors be so misleading but decided to keep all but the wheat as I figure having close duplicates just means they will last longer because they get less wear. I downgraded my stars because I wouldn't have bought a number of them knowing they are so close in colors to each other.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from Stanzino Inc.!!! Buy from Cambridge Select!, January 2, 2014
I ordered two skirts. The sizes/colors I needed ended up being from 2 different sellers. The skirts were totally different! The one from Cambridge Select was soft and beautiful and not see through at all. It had an official azules tag and was gorgeous. The one from Stanzino Inc. was horrible. It was see through and the material was coarse, cheap and ugly and the fit was a little bigger for the same size.
Before purchasing the skirts I browsed the reviews and they are very different. That is because some sellers are offering the real thing and others are selling a cheap knockoff. I do not know all the sellers, but from my experience I can assure you that if you buy from STANZINO inc, you will get ripped off. If you buy from Cambridge Select you will get a quality product. There are probably other good sellers too. That was just my experience. So check your cart to see who you are really doing business with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very confy Maxi skirt, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Azules Women's Rayon Span Maxi Skirt (Apparel)
The feel and fit are just perfect, and it is exactly what I was looking for. Proudly made in United States of America as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., July 30, 2013
I'm a petite 5ft 95lbs size 0-2 female & I absolutely love this Maxi skirt, you can roll it to fit your height and it's stretchy fit makes it super breathe-able & easy to move around in! Definitely worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, October 7, 2013
Nice skirt, comfy and nice material. I would have liked to know that it's "hand wash only" before I bought it, but other than that, it was exactly what I was looking for

5.0 out of 5 stars You can never go wrong with a Maxi, June 20, 2013
The navy is a wonderful deep blue.

Light and airy; the perfect skirt for summer.

You can adjust the length of the skirt to fit your needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars love this color., August 5, 2013
cute skirt, not see through, but u can see panty lines, wish it was longer, im six feet tall, comes to my ankle, does make you look bootylicious, i however happen to like that.

Azules Women's Rayon Span Maxi Skirt