May4th Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on August 30, 2013
I REALLY wanted to love this skirt. I've been reading reviews for every style I could find on Amazon and decided I need to bite the bullet and try one. I'm 5'9" about 150 (28" waist but I have a sizable butt for my body shape) so I decided to air on the side of caution and get the large, the waist part was definitely big on me although it stayed up. I probably could have gotten away with the medium.

In order to have it be a true "maxi" I had to put it on almost exactly like it appears on the model photo, no fold to the waist and I had to pull it a little further down from my waist than the model has it, then it just barely skimmed the floor. You definitely can't fold the waist if you're tall so keep that in mind ladies!

The fabric is quite nice, very soft and flowing but in the end for me the skirt just doesn't work. After modeling it in front of a mirror for about 10 minutes I decided I just couldn't get past the way the clinginess of the fabric seemed to emphasize every dimple and imperfection of my rear. If you have a large booty and are even the slightest bit self conscious about the way it looks then this skirt might not be for you. For those of you that can pull it off, power to you!

Also, I ordered the Burgundy and the Caviar and from testing it out in both natural and artificial lighting I don't think either of them would have any of the see-through issues that some other reviews have mentioned so that probably varies by the color you get. Sadly these will be going back but I'm going to keep hunting to see if I can find a style with a drape that's a bit more forgiving to my backside.

UPDATE: I decided that I liked the skirts too much to give up that easily. Bought a pair of Jockey Skimmies Slipshorts and am now completely satisfied with the way the skirt looks! Will still be sending back to get the right size (medium) for a better fit in the waist and more colors!
88 comments|588 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2015
I love this so much! I ordered the maroon and will probably order other colors later on. It's very comfortable and pretty. I'm 5'3, 110 pounds and the small was perfect, as long as I fold the top over.
review image
11 comment|97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
beautiful rich chocolate brown color soft fabric n very surprisingly enough, very flattering 2 my figure. im 5'2" zaftig n curvy n i typically wear a size 18. (really depends on how the article of clothing is made) n it just seemed 2 hit me n all the right places wo me lookin all bloopy. i received my order quickly n i am so very pleased w this skirt.

i will definitely b buying from them n the future...btw i ordered size XL.

hope this helps...happy shopping ladies!!
77 comments|279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2015
Love love love!!! I'm 5'8 and about 165lbs and ordered the large. If you're trying to get your Duggar on, you may need to go up a size, lol. If you're a big booty girl like me then you know it's going to hug you a little back there. Bought it knowing I would wear a slip with it - DUH - see through problems solved. What self respecting girl wouldn't wear one anyway? Things look different in the sun ladies, just a tip. ALWAYS WEAR A SLIP OR SOFFEE SHORTS. Any panties you wear will show so just forget those.
review image review image review image
on January 2, 2014
I ordered two skirts. The sizes/colors I needed ended up being from 2 different sellers. The skirts were totally different! The one from Cambridge Select was soft and beautiful and not see through at all. It had an official azules tag and was gorgeous. The one from Stanzino Inc. was horrible. It was see through and the material was coarse, cheap and ugly and the fit was a little bigger for the same size.
Before purchasing the skirts I browsed the reviews and they are very different. That is because some sellers are offering the real thing and others are selling a cheap knockoff. I do not know all the sellers, but from my experience I can assure you that if you buy from STANZINO inc, you will get ripped off. If you buy from Cambridge Select you will get a quality product. There are probably other good sellers too. That was just my experience. So check your cart to see who you are really doing business with.
55 comments|272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2015
Really like this skirt. I ordered the size I normally wear (size L) and it fits perfectly! Absolutely love the color and it keeps me nice and cool on those really hot days. I live how I can dress it up, or dress it down too! I will definitely be ordering more in different colors
on July 7, 2015
I did not receive the skirt pictured. I received this......some all spandex, narrow waist with elastic, hi-lo design with weird seams and not the correct size. I have 3 of the skirt pictured already and love them, which is why i ordered it again. Beware
review image review image
on October 30, 2013
I'm 5'7", 175 lbs, currently kind of apple shaped with long legs, I always have to buy tall, 33 inch inseams when I get jeans. I love these skirts in XL so much I'm a bit embarrassed to say I own 21 and wouldn't mind a few more colors. I have noticed some are shorter than others but all hit past my ankle when worn low below the belly button as the picture shows some are so long they have to be folded over and worn at the waist so they don't drag. Some colors are way off, at first I hated the "purple" as it's really like a port wine color but once I found the right top it's become a favorite. I bought these because I was looking for something comfortable that would fit now and in the future as my size is changing every couple of weeks since I'm on weight watchers. I call them my skirt army. They are incredibly fashionable actually looking a lot like a designer pattern I sewed in the past without all the headache of sewing, I don't think I could actually buy fabric and thread for the price of these skirts. They look good as shown, folded over or even scrunched up at the waist like faux shirring. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these skirts!

Just got the "rust" it's actually pumpkin. I actually got a compliment from a total stranger on my "pumpkin" skirt 30 seconds after I got out of my car today. The black, navy, neutrals are all great but it's the unusual colors that get all the attention. :)

11/8/2013, Ok, I have all the colors now, the only one that turned out to be so awfully off and unattractive was the wheat. It's an ugly light muddy yellow. the bag actually said both wheat and light yellow but since I've got the light yellow one I know it's not the same. I still love the skirts but think azules really needs to be required to update the colors, too many of them are way off from the pictures. Lots of the colors are also so close to each other that only holding them up next to each other can you actually tell they are different. My husband asked me why I bought so many duplicates when actually it's just yellow and light yellow are so close and coral and tangerine are so close and salmon and red orange are so close. Baby blue, eggplant, rust, light yellow, dark teal and obviously wheat are very off from the color depicted in the pictures and about half are slightly off. I feel a bit taken advantage of having the colors be so misleading but decided to keep all but the wheat as I figure having close duplicates just means they will last longer because they get less wear. I downgraded my stars because I wouldn't have bought a number of them knowing they are so close in colors to each other.
22 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2015
I love this maxi skirt! For anyone wondering, it's great during pregnancy, too, and I think it will still fit fine after and plan to wear during recovery from my c-section also as the waist is really stretchy, soft and comfortable. I bought the medium and it's perfect. I'm 5'4" and weighed 135 pre-pregnancy. I'm at week 38 now and weigh 168, but the material is so great, I think it can fit a wide range. I purchased the beige and it looks true to the color shown. I was worried it would be too light and show through, but it doesn't at all and is a beautiful dusty tan color. The length can be adjusted as well due to the wide band. If I put the waist seam just above my panty line (a little higher than the picture), the skirt will lay against the ground, perfect for flip flops. It can be pulled down further if you want to wear heels or up if you don't want it to touch. I would definitely recommend. They can also be washed fine if you put them in a delicates laundry bag and hang dry. I haven't tried drying it in the dryer.
on June 13, 2013
Beautiful color, great fit, exactly as other Azules maxi skirts I've owned. Very comfortable and love that you can wear different height shoes and adjust the length by how far you roll down the waist.
0Comment|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse