5.0 out of 5 stars great console and great looking too.
everything I thought it would be. I like the way it slides open. As advertised.this was my second PlayStation, & I like it much better than the first one.
Published 5 months ago by A. W.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised
Published 2 months ago by Tyler M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great console and great looking too., March 27, 2014
This review is from: PS3 Azurite 250GB System with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Bundle (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but good to say, April 13, 2014
I made my husband a happy camper by buying this unit. He had a PS3 that was ruined when our apartment flooded a year ago and there were other items we needed to replace before our entertainment items. I surprised him with this and a MLB14 The Show disc and the joy on his face made my day! This unit is a beautiful blue color (which actually matches our living room...we're in a new apartment now :D) and this bundle was priced better than a refurbished unit (console and a controller only) at a local store. The description states that it has an approximate shipping time of 28 days, however I received it in about a week. Thank you, Amazon, for letting me give my husband an early anniversary gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars BLUE PS3 FTW, April 13, 2014
Jennie Turner (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I chose this system because I already had the red special edition Wii, and I wanted another special colored system ( possibly a silly reason, but hey, it's my money) Anyway, I love it. It works quite like other PS3's that I've used. I didn't realize at first that I shouldn't just slide open the game disc drawer, but I don't think I did any permanent damage by not using the eject button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great console, April 23, 2014
First off this system was bought to replace my 60GB launch PS3 and it is doing just that. The new system is much more compact and I absolutely love the new top loading mechanic. You can open the tray even when the system is not even on. Obviously this mean less moving parts in the system which should theoretically should help expand the console lifespan. The system is also extremely quite when not running the disc. While running the disc, the system make noticeable noise but nothing ear shattering. It could be bothersome if you were to play 3-4 feet away though. Finally, the limited azurite color is beautiful moreso in person. I am so glad that I choose this over the black even though at the same price the black came with 500GB. That is how awesome it looks. Only had this for 2 days and will update if something abnormal occurs.

Pros
+ Beautiful Color Console
+ Compact/Size
+ Top loader
+ Considerably Quiet (Running off HDD/Standby/XMB)

Cons
- Noticeable disc spinning noise (some games)
- Plastic cover makes it feel less premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, March 31, 2014
I bought this for my 13 year old son for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES it. It has plenty of GB for a 13 year old's needs. He also loves the fact that it is blue instead of your typical black console and control. I would recommend this product for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 21, 2014
I bought this as a replacement Blu-ray player because the stand alone players I've looked at were garbage.
Daughter has a PS3 fat model and it still works on games and movies and it is 7 years old.
The price is great, plus I can download movies on it and the daughter gets a new controller out of the deal.
Everyone is happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
The PS3 it's excellent thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3, 2014
We love this product

3.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, June 19, 2014
I liked my Gen 1 PS3 much better as it had the look and feel of a higher priced unit, but this system has worked out ok thus far. I don't like the disk entry as it feels really plasticy (yes, I know that is not a word, but you know what I mean) and I feel this will be the first thing that will break on this unit. Other than that it plays games, movies, and streaming just as it is supposed to.

5.0 out of 5 stars ps3, June 10, 2014
I have really been enjoying this product. I would recommend this system to anyone who likes to play games. thank you so much guys.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›