Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PS3 Azurite 250GB System with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Bundle
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 13, 2014
I made my husband a happy camper by buying this unit. He had a PS3 that was ruined when our apartment flooded a year ago and there were other items we needed to replace before our entertainment items. I surprised him with this and a MLB14 The Show disc and the joy on his face made my day! This unit is a beautiful blue color (which actually matches our living room...we're in a new apartment now :D) and this bundle was priced better than a refurbished unit (console and a controller only) at a local store. The description states that it has an approximate shipping time of 28 days, however I received it in about a week. Thank you, Amazon, for letting me give my husband an early anniversary gift.
on March 21, 2014
I bought this as a replacement Blu-ray player because the stand alone players I've looked at were garbage.
Daughter has a PS3 fat model and it still works on games and movies and it is 7 years old.
The price is great, plus I can download movies on it and the daughter gets a new controller out of the deal.
Everyone is happy!
on April 13, 2014
I chose this system because I already had the red special edition Wii, and I wanted another special colored system ( possibly a silly reason, but hey, it's my money) Anyway, I love it. It works quite like other PS3's that I've used. I didn't realize at first that I shouldn't just slide open the game disc drawer, but I don't think I did any permanent damage by not using the eject button.
on March 27, 2014
everything I thought it would be. I like the way it slides open. As advertised.this was my second PlayStation, & I like it much better than the first one.
on April 23, 2014
as apart of my lifelong technology update i bought this after months or research,
well the product is here works very well happy family and friends i very good investment
use just about every day. Happy teens now
have not tried other system but the ones i bought it for have used all the brand names they like this on and after year of asking now they have have it and love it
on July 16, 2014
The Azurite blue on this PS3 looks great! We had an older PS3 that finally died on us. I really like how the door slides open on the top of this one. Makes keeping the inside clean a lot easier. We did not, however, enjoy the included game that came with the PS3.
on March 31, 2014
I bought this for my 13 year old son for his birthday and he absolutely LOVES it. It has plenty of GB for a 13 year old's needs. He also loves the fact that it is blue instead of your typical black console and control. I would recommend this product for sure!
on June 19, 2014
I liked my Gen 1 PS3 much better as it had the look and feel of a higher priced unit, but this system has worked out ok thus far. I don't like the disk entry as it feels really plasticy (yes, I know that is not a word, but you know what I mean) and I feel this will be the first thing that will break on this unit. Other than that it plays games, movies, and streaming just as it is supposed to.
on April 13, 2014
Ive yet to have any real issues with this console. The latest consoles do have some download glitches on some games. However, if you google the issue and the game; you will find an answer. The color is just beautiful! I havent owned it long enough to rate if the color actually lasts. But for now; this console does what is supose to do (provide hours of fun for the gamer in us!) and did I mention it looks great?!
on May 14, 2014
What a great product. It arrived so fast and was packaged well to keep everything safe. The machine itself is such a gorgeous color, was so easy to install and set up, and such a breeze to use. I have had it for several months now and it is working beautifully. Would definitely recommend.