Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on August 1, 2011
Make sure you are by yourself when you read this hot little number. I was hot and bothered and wanted my own Marines and I am a happily married woman. I loved the committment aspect fromthis even though it was short. I plan on reading more from this author because she packs a punch with a good story and interesting characters leaving you wanting more, in a good way. It is hot enough to make you blush!
on February 10, 2013
Wow, Ms Azod does it again. A hot and steamy menage that leaves you wanting more. As usual, I'm not disappointed by her books because she always delivers.
on April 17, 2013
This book made sense, but it was over too soon. I didn't learn much about the characters and who talks that much in their sleep.
on December 23, 2012
I enjoyed this just to short, would like to have read more of their story. It seems like so much was missing.
on February 9, 2014
Too sexy for words! But a great place to find yourself, between two hard, hot, tough Marines. I'd go for it.