Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: B-Fresh Bubble Gum, 50 Sugar Free Pieces 5.12 oz
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Flavor: Bubble Gum|Size: 1 Pack, 50 Pieces|Change

I like to chew gum, but I want an all-natural gum, and I want it to be sugar-free so it doesn't harm my teeth. This is a tough combination to find. Finally someone suggested I try B-Fresh. It's sweetened with Xylitol, an all-natural sugar substitute that I think works well (it's the same sweetener used in Tom's of Maine's wonderful toothpastes). There are no artificial colors and flavors. In fact, my only negative is the pieces are rather small, but then it's easy enough to chew two at once. The initial burst of strong flavor does fade a little quickly, but there's a subtler flavor that lasts well (unlike one gum I tried, which tasted like wax within moments).
on May 22, 2014
At my 6-month dental cleaning, the Hygienist commented that for the first time ever, I had almost no plaque on my teeth. This was weird, I thought, as I floss twice per day, rinse with Listerine for plaque removal, and brush my teeth at least twice per day with a really good toothpaste, but I still always have plaque buildup (they say it is because of your saliva ~ some people are lucky and their saliva breaks down plague ~ apparently, mine does not). SO, I thought, what am I doing differently? After I left, I realized that I have been chewing B Fresh gum over the past several months, and that was the only difference. Could it be that the advertising for the product might be true?? That the Zylitol, and maybe the B12 and Calcium actually change the ph of my saliva, and break down plaque?? I cannot wait to see if this trend continues....I will let you know.... Oh ~ the gum tastes better than other brands (Spry) that I have tried, during which I did not get better checkups ~
on June 1, 2014
In general, I really like this gum. Especially considering much of the gum out there contains a lot of questionable ingredients. In fact I've given bottles away to friends that like chewing gum.

My big complaint is quality control. I've had what can only be described as "dud" pieces. These are pieces that become incredibly sticky. So sticky it will stick to your teeth. The last time this happened, I popped a piece in my mouth as I started driving. Once I realized it was a dud, I couldn't do too much as I was driving. So I pushed it to the top of my mouth thinking it was only sticking to my teeth. I pulled over only to find it actually stuck to the top of my mouth. It took me several minutes to dislodge it. That piece in particular was the worst, but have encountered a handful of pieces that seem to have this issue.

I should note that I've never before in my life had a piece of gum that stuck to my teeth!
It took me a while to find an all-natural sugar-free gum I was satisfied with, but the B-Fresh gums have come through. The cinnamon flavor is my favorite (over spearmint & bubble gum), as the flavor lasts the longest and covers up the slight taste of xylitol the best. This gum isn't soft enough to blow bubbles with, but neither is it hard and overly waxy. The flavor, texture, healthfulness, and staying power are all first-rate.
on July 27, 2013
I like this gum. I was looking for a gum with Xylitol that did not have titanium oxide in it. This gum also contains B12 and Calcium. The label says:
Calcium 0.486MG
B12 - 125mcg
Xylitol 1,775MG

The initial flavor is a smooth creamy like cinnamon. I assume this is the calcium. It then turns into a cinnamon flavor that stays quite a while.
on July 7, 2014
Years ago I realized the cause of my debilitating headaches was artificial sweetener (thank you, neurologist, for never inquiring about this). Stopped chewing Trident, and voila -- no more headaches. This was after MRIs, CT Scans, etc. Shame on the FDA. However, I simply adore bubble gum. Nothing that I'd found made with xylitol was any kind of decent replacement (looking at you, Spry and Epic). Until this product. Can't recommend enough. Flavor lasts, blows bubbles, delish all around.
on April 10, 2012
This is the best gum I have found for those of us with corn problems. The gum is hard to chew but there is a fix for that. I found that if I add a little bit of coconut oil when I start chewing the gum it softens right up. Careful you can easily add too much coconut oil. I did not try with other oils. Coconut oil is the best so far. Wonderful product.
One more thing, the coconut oil also helps the flavor stay a bit longer. This is also the only gum with this type of sweetener that does not have a bitter flavor once the cinnamon leaves.
B-Fresh is (so far) the best all-natural sugar-free gum I've found. The bubble gum flavor reminds me strongly of Wrigley's Juicy Fruit, and is created with all-natural fruit oils. It covers up the slight xylitol flavor well. The bubble gum variety of B-Fresh is noticeably softer than their other varieties; it might not be quite as soft as artificial bubble gums, but for an all natural gum it's surprisingly easy to blow bubbles with. Fun, delicious, and healthful!
on October 16, 2014
This gum has fantastic flavor for being all natural. I have been looking for Aspartame free gum as well as some other ingredients I would prefer not let my children have. The reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is that this gum is SO expensive. No gum should be this much money and it is not just this seller... it is expensive everywhere and I just can't understand the reason for it. but... the flavor lasts longer than other natural gums... a good 10-15 minutes and the gum does not get hard or rubbery after that. I have not tried the other flavors but other reviewers that had tried other flavors said the cinnamon lasted the longest so I went with that. I will try the bubble gum flavor eventually.
on October 3, 2013
This gum is tasty, minty fresh, and stays soft for a good long time. It also makes your teeth feel clean. The fact that it contains vitamins is a bonus.

The seller here is seriously overcharging, though. This product retails for $11 or $12 a bottle. You can buy it at Whole Foods and through other online sources for that price.