Questions & Answers
B-Fresh Inc - Cinnamon Gum, 100 gum
by B Fresh
4.5 out of 5 stars (83)
$12.44
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
Yes, it is made in the USA. There is a 1-800 number if you'd like it: 1-800-555-1276.
Apr 5, 2014 by Caroline
vote
Ingredients: Xylitol, Gumbase, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Vitamin B12, Gum Arabic, Carnuba Wax, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Gluconate
Jan 23, 2014 by Brandon
votes
Technically, yes. It is sweetened with xylitol. Chemically, Xylitol is akin to a 5 carbon sugar with an OH radical attached to a carbon site, technically making it an alcohol. It is a naturally occurring sweetener, and far superior to sugar nutritionally... and used in many foods for people who don't want sugars or artificial sweeteners. I purchase this product regularly, end enjoy the intense flavor. The intense flavor dissipates in a couple minutes, but the gum has a lingering flavor for another 6-8 minutes. Eating it, over and over, can diminish your taste sensitivity, so don't eat it if you are about to savor a good meal.
Sep 11, 2014 by Gerry
votes
I have a crown and a couple composite fillings and I haven't had any problems with the gum sticking.
6 hours ago by CM0730
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers