Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on November 28, 2011
My husband and I LOVE THAT KLIBAN CAT, we have been fans for many years. I also want to say THANK YOU AMAZON! You combined 3 orders into 1 using two different credit cards and gave us excellent speedy shipping and service. I also like the Amazon price on this calendar over paying the full mall price. I have had trouble finding Kliban Cat at the calendar shops in years past, you have saved me lots of running around and gas too. THANKS AMAZON... YOU ROCK!!
on January 11, 2012
Anyone who appreciates Kliban's high personality cats will appreciate this calendar. It offers a crisp and clear illustration for each of the 12 months of the year and certainly, in my book, beats the typical cute kitty calendars that seem so prolific. I have given the calendar a full five stars, but think that a dollar per month in purchase price is a bit tall for a calendar. But that was not enough to stop me from buying it, and I'm happy about that. The calendar is high quality with firm pages that won't curl or sag as it hangs. It was shipped well wrapped in heat shrink packaging, with a thick and rigid stiffener to keep it intact in transit. If you appreciate Kliban cats, you'll enjoy this calendar.
on December 17, 2011
This is not the first time I've ordered a Kliban Cat Calendar and won't be the last. It's just as much fun as last year's and I bought one for my neighbor for Christmas this year and last year as well. I can't wait to turn the page each month and see what those cats are up to. I love th Kliban art work and the outrageous kitties.
on January 27, 2012
For the past few years, I've been given a variety of calendars as gifts, so this was the first year in a while that I had to look for myself. I've always been a fan of Kliban, so finding this year's Kliban Cats calendar made my decision simple. Perfect size boxes for noting daily events and the pictures are adorable.
on February 19, 2012
The Kliban calendar is a must have in my house. I could not find one in the stores around Christmas and my kids didn't take the hint. I bought my own and now I can keep track of everything in the big squares and get a good laugh along the way.
on November 27, 2013
You just gotta love some B.Kliban!! Mom Cat Rocks! I get a calendar every year and they NEVER disappoint. Wish you could find more of them. Always puts a smile on my face! Plus the calendar is the perfect size.
on September 30, 2011
This calendar is very whimsical as all of B.Klibans cats always are...I get one of these calendars every year and just love them...the background is white so its easy to see my appts and functions that I have written on the days of each month.
on December 7, 2011
Always have loved B. Kliban since many years ago. This, as always, is an excellent calendar and have enjoyed previewing the wonderful pictures to see as the months past. I buy it every year.
on March 2, 2012
I love this calendar. Colors are great and it's humorous! Makes a great gift. I have one and bought one for my sister-in-law who has two cats that look like the ones on the calendar!
on November 28, 2011
This is a must have every year. We enjoy the pictures and the boxes are big enough to write in the doings of the family to read without squinting.