5.0 out of 5 stars What Fun, December 29, 2012
This review is from: B. MAKOWSKY Nora Tote (Apparel)
A very good buy! Wonderful quality and style. I have had a great time wearing this bag over the holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, August 24, 2012
This review is from: B. MAKOWSKY Nora Tote (Apparel)
What a nice handbag! Those who are familiar with B. Makowsky bags will know to expect fine workmanship and great quality leathers and fabric. I want to emphasize that unlike most of this designer's bags the hardware on this bag is NOT at all clunky and heavy. I always admire his bags but then quickly put them back once I pick them up because most of his hardware is so very heavy. The faux fur is excellent quality (I got the Llama) and unlike the photo depicts (to my very happy surprise) the metallic leather is not shiney silver, but rather a much more cool toned pewter or gunsmoke color! I do wish he would lighten up the animal print color inside his bags to make it easier to see inside. The leather is just the right balance between being soft and pliable, yet still having enough body and structure to hold it's shape. The straps are very comfortable and the double binding across the shoulder section gives added support and durability. The magnetic closure works very well; finds itself easily and stays together, yet also separates easily enough when reaching one hand into the bag. Overall the bag is fairly lightweight (particularly so compared to most B bags0, very confortable and cozy to hold onto!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Amazon purchase, May 20, 2012
This review is from: B. MAKOWSKY Nora Tote (Apparel)
What a fun handbag and big and roomy. It's meant for the young at heart. It's a large bag with plenty of room for your belongings. Have a good time with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, May 9, 2012
This review is from: B. MAKOWSKY Nora Tote (Apparel)
I bought this as my first bag ever and absolutely fell in love with it. I have gotten so many complements on the bag everyone wants to touch it. I will continue to buy his purses.

B. MAKOWSKY Nora Tote,Llama Faux Fur,One Size