5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, spacious clutch
Published on January 12, 2009 by Yumi

1.0 out of 5 stars flawed design!!!
I have this purse and when i got it I loved the leather and the design the size was great! well after i first used this purse i realized that things fall out of this purse fast!...it is closed by two magnets on the side...horrible! i almost lost my wallet by it falling out~
Published on June 25, 2009 by raphaela

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, spacious clutch, January 12, 2009
Yumi (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
I have all 6 colors in this style! Beautiful, functional, quality, luxury. I cannot pick a favorite color, all are gorgeous and versatile. The leather is sumptuous, and the silhouette is timeless. This purse can be dressed up for an evening event, or dressed down, with jeans for a run to the mall, so versatile. It is large for a traditional clutch, I think. I can fit my checkbook wallet, cell, keys, lipstick, compact, etc. Incidentally, I got them for under $100 each through a shopping channel website. Although, I still think this is a good deal here at $158. I think all the Makowsky bags are very well priced, considering the workmanship, leather, hardware quality, and overall look. I highly recommend this bag, and love the quality of the Makowsky bags, of which I own several more besides this style.

1.0 out of 5 stars flawed design!!!, June 25, 2009