5.0 out of 5 stars B. Smith is wonderful. This is a great book!, October 27, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations (Hardcover)
I just love B. Smith. She does everything with such style. This cookbook is full of great recipes and wonderful information. I watch her TV show and her personality is so warm and positive. This comes through in this book and in her new magazine B. SMITH STYLE which I just bought also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, December 26, 2013
M. Baker (New York, N.Y. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations (Hardcover)
I love all her books! This book was no exception. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to entertain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, April 2, 2012
This review is from: B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations (Hardcover)
B. Smith does a fantastic job presenting recipes and rituals in this book. I absolutely love it and recommend it to others. I bought an extra copy as a gift for a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars AYE-KOO, Ms. Smith, November 28, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations (Hardcover)
Although I have yet to purchase this book, from what I have read on the web site, it is sure to be a bestseller! It contains so much information for all types of planning/festivities/celebrations. I wish I had this book 18 months ago when I was planning my Jumpin' the Broom celebration for August 99. Ms. Smith is a very beautiful, classy black woman. She has much grace and style about her. I have seen her show and I just love it. She dosen't leave any stone unturned. Watch out ESSENCE!

B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations
B. Smith: Rituals & Celebrations by Barbara Smith (Hardcover - October 19, 1999)
Used & New from: $0.01